• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    You don't expect an outsider to actually want to live in a "historical home" (dump) do you?

some of the homes in the beginning were older homes, but all rebuilt for after the hurricane came through edgewater. I know one of the members here lives in the middle of millionaires row which are probably the best example of the huge older homes they were referring to.

JRoCc

MDS Supporter
    Jun 2, 2010
    Earth
    We have lots of community events??? I must have missed them or didn't get the invite.

Nachtjager

Feb 18, 2010
    Dundalk
    I like it here in North Point Village, It's better then where I grew up in E. Baltimore. Plus we have our own Wawa right on the corner. :D

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Ive lived In Dundalk /Edgemere all my life .I moved out for a few years when I got married and was glad to be back when I got divorced .

I would have liked to see some good clips of the Dundalk and Holibird ave intersection or Turners station and Logan village shopping center on "check day ":lol2: . Hell you want to see some of your upstanding great neighbors ? Come on down to Robbies or The Fort in Edgemere between 12-2 am :lol2:

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    The expression on the guy's wife, around 4:58-5:00.... PRICELESS.

Yeah. You can tell she's not comfortable in front of a camera.

Some people are just (painfilly) like that. They get nervous, tongue tied, and don't know where to look.

It's really hard (until you get used to it) to look at the camera as if it were a person, and not come off as nervous.

On thing for sure... The didn't use "actors". They used "real people". Some were "professional" types. Others - like the couple and the guy in the steel mill - weren't.

Jun 30, 2010
    Churchton
    My girlfriend lives up in Dundalk right by the North Point liquor store. I'm up there every weekend..its really not that bad up there once you get past all the goofy accents ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom