• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    some of the homes in the beginning were older homes, but all rebuilt for after the hurricane came through edgewater. I know one of the members here lives in the middle of millionaires row which are probably the best example of the huge older homes they were referring to.

Yup, my street is actually one of the nicest in the area as far as historic Dundalk. I still laugh when they say I live on millionaires row.

I can agree about the neighbors. I am very close with all of the neighbors on my block, we all look out for each other, help each other, and hang out together.

The video should have showed my street if they wanted to portray old dundalk instead they showed new waterfront homes....

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    This video is about as full of shit as a landmark that is also located in dundalk...

To be full of shit it would have to be a lie, or at the very least incorrect. I just went back and watched it again. And I saw NOTHING about it that was either. (Maybe the, "...don't need security" remark. But we don't know that lady's past. Maybe she was referring to a need for "security guards" where she lived previously. Who knows?)

Granted; it did have a very positive slant. But it's a "promotional video"! DUH!

So tell us please... *specifically*... what in the video was untrue???

lax

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    Baldwin
    To be full of shit it would have to be a lie, or at the very least incorrect. I just went back and watched it again. And I saw NOTHING about it that was either. (Maybe the, "...don't need security" remark. But we don't know that lady's past. Maybe she was referring to a need for "security guards" where she lived previously. Who knows?)

Granted; it did have a very positive slant. But it's a "promotional video"! DUH!

So tell us please... *specifically*... what in the video was untrue???

he was trying to make a witty joke about the golden eggs...

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    The Back River Wastewater Treatment Plant is in Essex. Look it up.

I thought so too. But, unfortunately, no. Although it IS much closer to Essex than what most people consider Dundalk.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_108.jpg
      ScreenHunter_108.jpg
      46.2 KB · Views: 68

bobbo

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 21, 2011
    any know what happen to the old guy at north point market that sold all the rebel flags

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    any know what happen to the old guy at north point market that sold all the rebel flags

I was in NP Fleamarket one day and somebody asked one of the shop owners, "Where can I find that redneck guy?"

Without skipping a beat, I replied, "Turn and throw a rock!"
    :)

Dundalk - Where we finda car, by just cutting the grass.
    ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom