• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    An El Salvador man was sentenced today to life in prison for murder in aid of racketeering and conspiracy to commit murder in aid of racketeering.

Juan Carlos Sandoval-Rodriguez, aka Picaro, aka El Pastor, aka Gasper, 24, of El Salvador, was sentenced to life in federal prison for a racketeering conspiracy, racketeering, attempted murder, assault with a dangerous weapon, conspiracy to commit murder in aid or racketeering, as well as related violent crimes in aid of racketeering, including three murders, connected to his participation in La Mara Salvatrucha, a transnational criminal enterprise also known as MS-13.

My main takeaway’s from this story are:

1) Violent Criminal Gangs (LA and NYC Style) are fighting for control of your neighborhoods, right here in central MD

2) These gangs assert control by using extreme acts of violence and brutality, to send clear messages to their rivals that they will do anything to take or maintain control.

3) They will target and extort vulnerable immigrants who are often here illegally and are less likely to involve local police.

4) This one ring leader was caught and convicted but there will be someone already groomed and ready to take is place.

5) No guns were used to commit these heinous crimes, just bats and knives.

https://washingtonews.today/index.p...e-border-needs-to-be-locked-down-immediately/

I’m not anti immigration but I’m anti criminal and anti gang for sure. These crimes occurred in downtown Annapolis! In guess we have to wait until more bodies are found on the grounds of Merriwesther Post Pavilion or other public parks in Rockville, Towson or Waldorf before the majority of the people in Maryland finally wake up and acknowledge that little voice
    In their head which says “Open Borders are bad” does not mean they are Racist or white supremacist Ultra-MAGA supporters.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Even if liberals were systematically hunted and routinely found floating in Lake Elkhorn they would continue spouting the party's dogma.

They are mentally ill to the point of throwing their next door neighbor to the wolves and cheering that it wasn't they themselves getting eaten.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    Used to take our dog there to Quiet Waters Park way back in 2008-2009. The dog is still alive.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t MS-13 tend to keep their violence limited to brown on brown? Versus the Baltimore thug life trash that preys on white as crime of opportunity and fights with black over territory (corners)?

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

1) Violent Criminal Gangs (LA and NYC Style) are fighting for control of your neighborhoods, right here in central MD

2) These gangs assert control by using extreme acts of violence and brutality, to send clear messages to their rivals that they will do anything to take or maintain control.

3) They will target and extort vulnerable immigrants who are often here illegally and are less likely to involve local police.

4) This one ring leader was caught and convicted but there will be someone already groomed and ready to take is place.

https://washingtonews.today/index.p...e-border-needs-to-be-locked-down-immediately/

I’m not anti immigration but I’m anti criminal and anti gang for sure. These crimes occurred in downtown Annapolis! In guess we have to wait until more bodies are found on the grounds of Merriwesther Post Pavilion or other public parks in Rockville, Towson or Waldorf before the majority of the people in Maryland finally wake up and acknowledge that little voice
    In their head which says “Open Borders are bad” does not mean they are Racist or white supremacist Ultra-MAGA supporters.
    But Maryland has been a Sanctuary State for years. It's going to take an assault on a State Legiscreature of some stature to prompt any change at all.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    But there are no gangs in Annapolis. The Mayor say this several years ago when gangs er, spontaneous youth gatherings of 12 or more, began greeting and soliciting donations from passersby on the streets there after midnight.

I think your sources are bigoted, anti-dreamer, Ultra MAGA white supremacists who are also part of the patriarchy and transphobic.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Plenty of MS13 activity in MoCo, been active there for years. Drug trade is big business for them. For the most part, they're not interested in random violence, unlike the Baltimorgue crew.

Keep your kids out of the public schools if you can.

"Branches or “cliques” of MS-13, one of the largest street gangs in the United States, operate throughout Frederick County, Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, and Montgomery County, Maryland."

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Back when I was working (early 2000's), we had a victim who'd been necktied. This was in Arbutus. Kinda obvious it was gang related.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg

I am anti immigration- illegal immigration, from no matter where. They need to stay where they originate and do it the correct way. Funny how these countries let the criminals come here. Also, most of these illegals do not contribute to SS but will probably partake in SS when available. We need to vet people. Funny how a lot of missing girls in the monkey county po po site are 14-17 year old hispanic girls and also boys

Also, this monster needs killed, not jailed for life.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Plenty of MS13 activity in MoCo, been active there for years. Drug trade is big business for them. For the most part, they're not interested in random violence, unlike the Baltimorgue crew.

Keep your kids out of the public schools if you can.

"Branches or “cliques” of MS-13, one of the largest street gangs in the United States, operate throughout Frederick County, Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, and Montgomery County, Maryland."
    also a group called kingdom something in Langley park fight against ms-13. Kingdom in ghettosburg, as well

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    Ugg, had to deal with MS when bouncing. Was simply not worth it for what I was getting paid.

They are extremely organized... literally like a corporate franchise.
    Some of the really stupid stuff that happens is people not actually in who are trying to make reputations for themselves though.

At least in Baltimore City and County they have kept a lower profile because BGF is already there, but when they falter you know MS has no issue picking up the slack.

Those guys love to hide knives everywhere when they are at the club, but they also keep guns in the car... So if you ever smack one of them around and they start running for the car, know what is up. They also like the trick where the GF has the weapon on hands it off when shit goes down. Funny thing is they know to hide weapons on the transvestites because security will probably be disgusted and won't frisk them close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom