Votes: 5 17.9%
    • Won't be able to make the fundraiser

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Hey everyone. In an attempt to make sure the restaurant is properly staffed for both gun bill days, please take a moment to do this poll.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Voted, PM the 26th, and if it makes a difference since I couldn't pick two, PM on the 4th as well.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'd like to be there at 2/26 near opening. I'm testifying and time constraints stress me out, lol.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    So, in a reluctant manner, I have agreed to work the night of the 26th so feel free to ask for me (Bill). I normally only work weekends and they are afraid of being swamped and since I organized it, they felt the need to schedule me.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    So, in a reluctant manner, I have agreed to work the night of the 26th so feel free to ask for me (Bill). I normally only work weekends and they are afraid of being swamped and since I organized it, they felt the need to schedule me.

No rest for the wicked...are you going to donate a portion of your tips?? <kidding>

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Was thinking it may be most strategic to plan on going after the hearings on the 26th.

The 4th session is surely going to run way too late for dinner there. With 30 bills on the docket, and a start time of 1 pm, even with a wild underestimate of 20 minutes per bill, would put it over at 11 pm (10 hrs); 30 mins per bill makes it 4 am (15 hrs). Gonna be a long day and the bill order during hearings is somewhat random. You can't really project what the times look like with those parameters.

Early lunch might work either day, sign up closes for testimony at 12:45... although I like to get parked, signed up then wander around on foot in Annapolis.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I'm planning on being at Chili's at 11:30. If anyone else is going to be there let me know.

I would encourage getting there a little earlier to be safe. Signup for testifying ends at 12:45pm. If you are planning on signing up and then going for lunch great :) I have informed the general manager that people will likely be waiting for the doors to open as they will be on a very tight schedule.

I should be there. I forgot to print the flyer at work though.

Just mention that you are part of the MSI give back to your server and you should be good to go.

On a time saving note, if you are paying by credit card, you can do so right at the table. This will save you a couple trips that your server needs to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom