Attachments

• ScreenHunter_19.jpg
      ScreenHunter_19.jpg
      15.9 KB · Views: 278

Ifdot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Md Eastern Shore
    It doesn't matter if your registration is about to expire or not. Just walk in pay $25 for the plates you want and walk out with new registration that has the same experation date as the last plates.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Great idea, but I'm going to wait till the plates on my one truck expires, so that I can get the MSI plates (if this goes forward with the blessing of the Board). I want to keep the "classic" white MD tags I have on my SUT for as long as possible...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I would be more apt to have a MD shooters tag then an MSI tag. Even though I am a member of both, advertising concealed carry just seems like a recipe for disaster.

Concealed carry is only one part of our three part charter.

MSI Mission Statement

Maryland Shall Issue® is an all volunteer, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of gun owners' rights in Maryland. It seeks to educate the community about the right of self-protection (1) , the safe handling of firearms (2), and the responsibility that goes with carrying a firearm in public (3).

Place your order.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    can you do motorcycles and historic vehicles? If so count me in for three.The vehicles I would really like them on have vanity plates so I don't think that will work.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    MSC Maryland shall carry MMC Maryland must carry MMP Maryland must protect. Or how about,most importantly MMV Maryland must vote!!!! Take our state back in 2014 and show our elected officials who the real boss is.By the people,for the people! The air in Annapolis and Washington is way to stale.Open the windows and let some fresh air in.Also keep up on letters,calls,e-mails untill then.Don't let them forget what they did to us.Keep the pressure on!!!

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    I'm in. I have to register my car here in a couple of months when I separate from the service. I was gonna get bronze star plates but this may be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom