• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock_Fireman

Professional Pot Stirrer
    Apr 6, 2013
    Freedom Land
    MSI is looking for member's to volunteer at the Fredrick County Gun Show the four shifts are as follows.

Saturday 0900 - 1300

Saturday 1300 - 1700

Sunday 0900 - 1200

Sunday 1200 - 1500

The event is:

November 9 & 10
    9th Saturday 9 - 5
    10th Sunday 9 - 3

There will be seasoned EM's present at all times so this is a great opportunity to get your feet wet with 2nd Amendment Advocacy.

Contact events@marylandshallissue.org or GlockFireman@gmail.com to volunteer.

If you have an MSI polo shirt wear it, if not a blue or royal blue polo and clean jeans, dockers, pants. No camo please, and not open toes shoes/sandals please.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    This is a fantastic opportunity for folks who are wondering "How can I help?" or "Are we making a difference?" to get out among people who may not realize where Maryland is on 2A issues.

If you've never done an MSI event, that's quite alright. We all started somewhere, and we'll have experienced people on hand to get you up to speed on MSI's positions, practices, and the points we need to address for those people we speak to who need to understand the statew of things here.

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Seth

Sep 17, 2013
    I can do either Saturday shift or the Sunday morning shift. I'd prefer the Saturday morning one but put me wherever I'm most needed. I am also comfortable with committing to all day Saturday.

capman98

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Mt. Airy maryland
    I cannot commit due to another obligation, but for those that can thanks. I did it last year at the sportsmans show and it was fun. A ton of people didn't know about the devils inside sb281 and we reached a lot of people. help if you can.

501st

Ultimate Member
    Jun 16, 2011
    I could probably do sunday if you still need volunteers for that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom