• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Exemption: "-Firearms carried or transported in motor vehicles so long as the firearm(s) is unloaded and locked in a container that is separate from any ammunition that is suitable for use in the firearm(s)"

Wait, they're trying to tell me that I can't carry IN MY OWN CAR with my W&C license?

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Then what did it pickup? My movement in that direction?
    Not sure. Consider though that everyone who comes through likely has metal on them and they don't set it off coming in. Metal detectors work in both directions and I've certainly carried in HD many times.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    The legislators do. The Everytown staffers who drafted the bill with a specific intent of defying Bruen do not.

And neither 1A, nor attorney-client privilege, protect speech that is in active furtherance of a conspiracy to commit a crime.
    So why not go after the SOURCE of the harm? Sue them jointly with the Governor.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Exemption: "-Firearms carried or transported in motor vehicles so long as the firearm(s) is unloaded and locked in a container that is separate from any ammunition that is suitable for use in the firearm(s)"

Wait, they're trying to tell me that I can't carry IN MY OWN CAR with my W&C license?
    No

etc1006

Nov 19, 2014
    SW Balto County
    Did I not see movie theaters listed as a "no gun" zone?? Pretty much any other kind of entertainment I saw.... You'd think that would top the list also.

OH and don't forget ol' pedo joe pushing for background checks (again), so is that now a background check, of the background check, of the original background check?? Asking for a friend...

emerald

Ultimate Member
    Apr 25, 2015

I found this confusing too. Are they trying to say this is how to transport in/through prohibited places, or everywhere?

It makes no sense if it's everywhere and you have a permit. It's also more restrictive than current transport requirements without a permit. But then again, none of this makes sense.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    Then what did it pickup? My movement in that direction?

Bruh, it's a retail store not a court house.

More to the story? Did you walk in and leave without buying anything? Did you buy something and pay at the service desk (where the label may not have been deactivated?)

Sensormatic-style Labels are (supposedly) deactivated at checkout so it doesn't set off the alarm but it's retail tech so... It's always full of anomalies/glitches.

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    I bought Gap pants online that caused beeping at CVS. Turns out there was a sewn security tag that needed to be cut off.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Concealed is concealed. I’ve waited my entire adult life for the “right” to go to training classes, pay fees, and subject myself to more background checks. I finally got a permit in this god forsaken state and I’m going to use it until it expires. Unless they’re patting me down or there’s a metal detector at the door I’m gonna exercise my right.
    ^^^^
    This

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom