• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The water stained, mouse nibbled, collapsing under the weight of the other boxes box is priceless.

Dear Mr. Gun Buyer,

We can no longer read your application due to extreme incompitence, piss poor house keeping, and mouse turd stains.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I half expected to see those goblin things from Harry Potter in there. Even they organize better...

dav1d

Jan 20, 2013
    what in the world do they do with all our info anyways? if the feds (serving the entire country cab do instant checks why check the state? seriously, how does keeping gun owner info somewhere make the state safer?

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    So going in to the list of "its a damn shame" I am now in this position: I was going to go to Howard County this weekend and buy every firearm that Lou would sell me and have transferred before 10/1 (damn shame), but now I am afraid to do so because my government is {releasing} making ALL of my personal information available to God know who with a little bit of computer knowledge and a bad agenda (damn shame). Then I realize that I already have 3 77Rs presumably already in that stack for months (damn shame) and if my info was to get stolen, it probably already has been (damn shame) and so I am probably not putting myself at much more risk (not quite a damn shame, but should be)

And it is all to ban guns that nobody has been killed by in MD and force good people who have never hurt anybody into draconian registrations and checks. DAMN SHAME!

Last edited:

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    I am waiting on 2 ND's. Fortunately I got on time release. I guess I qualify for any legal antics.

Same here. At least I have my toys even if now my info is comprised. I hope these f.kers pay for their gross incompetence.

NHaze

Mar 15, 2011
    Shepherdstown, WV
    In for class action suit. And tar and feathering both OMalley and Gansler. What ever happened to tar and feathering, anyway?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    In for class action suit. And tar and feathering both OMalley and Gansler. What ever happened to tar and feathering, anyway?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

I vote that we replace it with dipping them in brown gravy and locking them in a small room with a wolverine high on angle dust.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Any "Hitch Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy" fans here?

This situation reminds me of when Arthur Dent goes to his local government planning office, to find out why they have scheduled his house for demolition.

"`...You hadn't exactly gone out of your way to call attention to them had you? I mean like actually telling anyone or anything.'
    `But the plans were on display...'
    `On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.'
    `That's the display department.'
    `With a torch.'
    `Ah, well the lights had probably gone.'
    `So had the stairs.'
    `But look you found the notice didn't you?'
    `Yes,' said Arthur, `yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying "Beware of The Leopard".'"

....truly, we are witnessing bureaucratic incompetence and apathy at its finest.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    It's not that they "are releasing information" as much as they are leaving it completely vulnerable to exposure.

But even that exposure is the result of what I believe is an intentional set of acts.

So what do you call providing information to non-state police, state employees?

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    ....truly, we are witnessing bureaucratic incompetence and apathy at its finest.

Honestly - based on what we know- I have a VERY hard time believing that this was a mistake. I'd be willing to bet this was deliberate.

From my perspective- those individuals involved in making this information "accessible" have effectively threatened my families life. On those 77R's is not only PII from the identity perspective, but a list of what and where tens of thousands of firearms are located in the state of MD. Criminals are not as dumb as we want to believe, and are always looking for an easy target. Well, they just put a big flashing sign on all our windows, saying- Firearms inside.

I'm absolutely disgusted if what has been reported is factual.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    NEWS FLASH:

These are photos of the backlog at the modern, state-of-the-art forms processing facility that the MSP is using to expedite the speedy "granting" of our 2nd Amendment "rights". These were posted on Delegate Gail Bates FB page, a short time ago. She seems to be buying into the whole "everything is fine and dandy" line that the MSP has been trying to blow up our skirts. Nevertheless, kudos to her for taking an interest in this situation, and obtaining these photos.

Notice the trash and dirt, and water-stained conditions of the boxes in the closet.

This is supposed to make is feel better?! Now I'm REALLY concerned. Holy crap, how does anyone have control or accountability over this mess?

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    NEWS FLASH:

These are photos of the backlog at the modern, state-of-the-art forms processing facility that the MSP is using to expedite the speedy "granting" of our 2nd Amendment "rights". These were posted on Delegate Gail Bates FB page, a short time ago. She seems to be buying into the whole "everything is fine and dandy" line that the MSP has been trying to blow up our skirts. Nevertheless, kudos to her for taking an interest in this situation, and obtaining these photos.

Notice the trash and dirt, and water-stained conditions of the boxes in the closet.

I feel like smoking again just seeing all those boxes stacked up and files of paper on the shelves.

Anyone know how long it would take the MSP to restart the paperwork if it went up in flames?

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    One more thing, we are all working on the assumption that somebody "could" easily access our PII because of how this was done.

What if MOM et al WANT us to be in a position to have identity theft issues? It is no big secret that he has general disdain for non-Democrats and for gun enthusiasts, so to him if one of us has ID theft, he just figures we had it coming. He knows he won't get our vote anyhow.

Before I simply thought it was gross incompetence. Now I'm really leaning more to the intentional side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom