• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Thank you keyboard patriots for running up MSNBC’s page clicks and advertising rates.

Im sure they are grateful.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Why you guys trust total strangers with firearms next to your wife and kids is beyond me.

When you're walking down the sidewalk with YOUR wife and kids, do you trust the total strangers who are driving two thousand pound vehicles past you? One twitch of the wrist by one of those strangers, and your wife and kids are dead. Think that's a bad comparison? Those complete strangers in their vehicles kill FAR more people like you and wives and children than any law-abiding (or even criminal!) people with guns every year. In the meantime, the CDC's study shows that people with guns use them hundreds of thousands of times a year (usually without having to pull the trigger) to defend their lives and the lives of their families and associates. Every year.

And the people who have concealed carry permits in their states are among the most law abiding demographics in the entire country. Police officers are six times more likely to commit crimes than the people you're trying to impugn.

Of course, you know all of this, and just showed up to troll, right? Right.

Ngrovcam

Ultimate Member
    Jun 20, 2016
    Florida
    Why you guys trust total strangers with firearms next to your wife and kids is beyond me.

Exactly...which is why we’d rather be the “good guy with a gun” than a victim.

What is that common last cry from victims? Something like, “If only I had known...?!”

Removing 2A rights turns citizens into
    victims and subjects.

Not on our watch.

copasetic

Sep 15, 2017
    Montgomery County

I have to echo what other had already pointed out... you are probably on the wrong forum. I don't know if there is a "self-hating gun owners" forum somewhere, but you might want to research that. Your past comments, as well as this one, show that you are part of the problem and not the solution. I am not sure if troll is the right term here, but maybe it is.

And more directly to your question - cops and military personnel are also a "total strangers," yet they are armed... so your statement has no merit. Everyone is a "total stranger" unless you already know them.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Down to 40%. Am I reading that right - almost 3 million votes?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 8.57.46 AM.jpg
      Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 8.57.46 AM.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 139

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads