• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    lol. You always amuse me.

It's interesting to compare and contrast the majority of responses from people who live in libtard states and those who live in non-libtard states. Many people have BGOS and don't even know it.
    That is the luxury of being where they are.

Is it paranoia to think people are trying to get you, when people are trying to get you?

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    And you can just stop using natural gas, buy an electric car, start accepting illegal aliens as "undocumented immigrants", defund the police, admit that the pledge of allegiance is racist, celebrate freaks dressed as women grooming children......

You are smart enough to see where this ends up aren't you?
    Don't forget to eat NON Meat Meatlike substances to eliminate cow farts...

Hibs

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2015
    Maryland
    Just never enough for you to answer a simple question, right? RIght.

When people with things like security clearances, business ownership, college tuitions, houses to pay for etc decide to check off a box by using the free stamp in order to avoid possibly life-altering legal friction, you - who already paid $200 in Kool-Aid for your own SBR liberty more than once - call them Kool-Aid drinkers. It's amusing to you because you're sitting at a keyboard pretending nobody has ever run afoul of the ATF out in the real world, and they'd never dare touch you, blah blah blah.

The matter is going to chase its way through court. In the meantime, people with their entire careers on the line have to decide if they want to get caught up in a trivial database query that cross references MSP and ATF. We're talking about people who do things far more complicated than that for a living, being cautious about middle-IQ bureaucrats working for the Biden administration and hungry to wreck gun owners' lives, lazily popping out a list of people who bought MD regulated weapons with factory braces and not appearing on the stamp list. I could write that script in my sleep, even with the distracting sound of your condescending Kool-Aid scold going on in the background. And you're too skeert to speak in simple honest terms about the topic once you're done sneering at others about it. Reminds me of the people we're really up against, here. No simple, straight talk - always dodging and weaving and avoiding the simplicity of the matter once they've lobbed a Karen-grenade at other people. Lol indeed.
    Nailed it!

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Did prints this afternoon at the UPS store on Bay Ridge Ave in Annapolis, easy and quick, email with EFT file in my Inbox by the time I got home. Submitted two eForm 1’s for braced AR pistols.
    Just received first eForm 1 approval- 9 days since I submitted. I submitted directly myself with EFT prints from the UPS store. Seems pretty quick.

Attachments

• 98502B73-679D-4E84-97CD-74D5551FCF94.jpeg
      98502B73-679D-4E84-97CD-74D5551FCF94.jpeg
      40.7 KB · Views: 68

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Two questions:
    Since I built my AR pistol out of sourced parts, would I put myself down as manufacturer?
    Since I have had most of the parts to built another, but not yet assembled, can I get approval if it's still in construction stage? (Basically box-o-parts).

outrider58

Cold Damp Spaces
    MDS Supporter
    Two questions:
    Since I built my AR pistol out of sourced parts, would I put myself down as manufacturer?
    Since I have had most of the parts to built another, but not yet assembled, can I get approval if it's still in construction stage? (Basically box-o-parts).
    I would think you are the maker and the receiver is the "model"? It's been a few years since my last form 1.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Just received first eForm 1 approval- 9 days since I submitted. I submitted directly myself with EFT prints from the UPS store. Seems pretty quick.
    Two questions:
    I listed the manufacturer and serial number on the receiver, added a picture that captured both.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    My guess and just a guess is they are doing a NICS check and sending them out. Part of my reasoning is the speed at which they are getting done. Secondly the NICS check is sucking lately.

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    Sadly my SBR build didn't qualify for the pistol amnesty program, so I had to use the usual site. I wonder if they are prioritizing the amnesty applications over regular Form 1's at this point?

Regardless I'm expecting a longer than average wait for my approval.

River02

One Ping Only...
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2015
    Mid-Maryland
    Sadly my SBR build didn't qualify for the pistol amnesty program, so I had to use the usual site. I wonder if they are prioritizing the amnesty applications over regular Form 1's at this point?

Regardless I'm expecting a longer than average wait for my approval.
    Mrs River just got back a regular form 1 a couple of weeks ago for pistol she built... think it took right around 21 days???

FrankAR15

Feb 1, 2008
    Anne Arundel Co.
    And you can just stop using natural gas, buy an electric car, start accepting illegal aliens as "undocumented immigrants", defund the police, admit that the pledge of allegiance is racist, celebrate freaks dressed as women grooming children......

You are smart enough to see where this ends up aren't you?
    Yes. It will end up getting thrown out in court and the braces will go back on and all will be pistols once again! What you describe is registering……

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Here is a really stupid question. Are you guys measuring the OAL of your pistol with the brace extended all the way out? or with it all the way on?

Lafayette

Not that kind of doctor
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2021
    Maryland
    Here is a really stupid question. Are you guys measuring the OAL of your pistol with the brace extended all the way out? or with it all the way on?
    With brace fully extended. This is the way the ATF defines OAL (and I believe Maryland follows this convention.)

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    What UPS store did you use? Do they all do it, and when is the end of the free tax stamp deadline? I may have to suck it up and do a couple I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom