• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Very interesting but today my wife called msp to check on her app and was told that many applications had been outsourced? Wtf? Theres a new one for you... your liberty has been outsourced, please check back later.

What? Maryland government took away the Maryland FFL responsibilities from directly calling and acquiring a NICS number, and now decides to outsource the responsibility since the process is extremely back logged. If true, this is a major cluster F...! The scheme is wasting tax payer’s money!

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    What? Maryland government took away the Maryland FFL responsibilities from directly calling and acquiring a NICS number, and now decides to outsource the responsibility since the process is extremely back logged. If true, this is a major cluster F...! The scheme is wasting tax payer’s money!

Now aint that some shit?

wpgibson

May 25, 2012
    Updating my previous post.

Purchased 2/10, called by the folks at Free State that it was ready for pickup Tuesday, 4/9.

58 days.

Also: much thanks to Jason and Sam at Free State. Everything on their side was smooth and professional. I like shooting there and would recommend them if you're thinking of making a purchase.

Now, if I could find some affordable 9mm I'd be in good shape....

Frustrated

Jan 28, 2013
    Maryland
    my last wait was only 43 days and it drove me nuts! I can't seem to find anything I want bad enough (within reasonable reach and not SKYHIGH priced) to put myself through it again already. Times a wastin guess i better take a day off and go lookin some more

babalooie21204

Aug 13, 2012
    Columbia

Guess what came in the mail today!!!! Designated collector ;) I'm about to flood the MSP with 5 more purchases --hehehehehehhahahahahah, oh yeah i took off work tomorrow to make sure I get all my toys:party29:

Right2Carry

Feb 27, 2009
    District 32
    Guess what came in the mail today!!!! Designated collector ;) I'm about to flood the MSP with 5 more purchases --hehehehehehhahahahahah, oh yeah i took off work tomorrow to make sure I get all my toys:party29:

Sounds like a plan.. We need to catch up with Kentucky, they have over 700,000 transfers to date this year. :party29:

Atec

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    Maryland
    Well I made the call today to MSP waiting since FEB 15. Left a message on the answering machine . Mrs/ Trooper Brock . I received a call back later in the afternoon . There computers systems are down and she is not even sure if they will have them back up. She said she would touch base with me tomorrow.:innocent0

QuikDrw

gun nut
    Feb 20, 2013
    Harford county
    Well I made the call today to MSP waiting since FEB 15. Left a message on the answering machine . Mrs/ Trooper Brock . I received a call back later in the afternoon . There computers systems are down and she is not even sure if they will have them back up. She said she would touch base with me tomorrow.:innocent0
    That is not good news!!!!

reckless1911

Nov 19, 2012
    Odenton
    my last wait was only 43 days and it drove me nuts! I can't seem to find anything I want bad enough (within reasonable reach and not SKYHIGH priced) to put myself through it again already. Times a wastin guess i better take a day off and go lookin some more

exactly how I feel... but im not finding what I want in stock at a dealer so I fear I shall soon be starting the wait again.. only good thing is that after I get this last pistol, the other 2 riffles I want are cash and carry :)

SeaBass77

Jan 16, 2013
    Parkville
    Almost put a deposit down on a M&P 15 .223 yesterday but I just can't come to grips with paying 1800 + for one. Anyone seeing anything similar cheaper anywhere? This was at Just Guns on Harford rd in Baltimore.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    Almost put a deposit down on a M&P 15 .223 yesterday but I just can't come to grips with paying 1800 + for one. Anyone seeing anything similar cheaper anywhere? This was at Just Guns on Harford rd in Baltimore.

$1800?!? I would suggest keeping an eye out online for one because I've seen a few around $1k. Budsgunshop, kygunco off the top of my head..

Stealthbmbr

Mar 26, 2013

I purchased 2 M&P 15OR's at Bass Pro on March 4, they were $949.99 each and they gave me a $100 gift card. There are deals out there, don't give the gougers your business.

Last week they had another M&P 15 and a M&P 10.

Joined the 40 day club today :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom