• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Afrikeber

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    Urbana, Md.
    Hope MSP is posting for several position slots because just one position is a joke based on the surge they are facing.

MSP won't be able to say "we have 90 days" after September 20, 2022.

I'm sure Justice Thomas is ready to explain to Maryland just what he meant by shenanigans, and the repercussions.

BurkeM

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2014
    Baltimore
    Shared from a reliable source.

MSP is preparing to announce another similar recruitment ...

... the job classification is an Administrative Officer II (Contractual) position and the primary job duty is to conduct background investigations of Maryland residents that apply for gun permits and purchases.

MSP plans on hiring more than 25 people for this type of job so your chances of selection are definitely better than last year.
    The job will be posted on the State of Maryland Department of Budget and Management website in about 3-4 weeks so you'll need to check the website and click on the Maryland State Police in the Department section to see when it becomes available. When the job is posted, it remains on the website for a 14 day period so don't linger once you see it advertised.

Burt Hammersmith

Dumpster Fire
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 20, 2015
    Can the MSP take the Freddie Gray mobile down to the Home Depot and pick up a load of day laborers? They work harder then the typical college kid now a days anyways.

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    Tell us how much you make per hour without telling us how much you make per hour. Go!
    Is my wife got that job, her income would account for 23% of household income.
    But the tax rate on it would be crazy as it the second income.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    The employment opportunity I posted in the jobs section as an elevator/escalator tech, pays substantially more, and you are not stuck in an office answering the phone all day. Just a thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom