• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    I forgot what I bought ... my reciept has faded. Think it was a Bushmaster

I remember buying my Bushy in 07' and then waiting seven days on the dot before I got he call to come get it. I also remember being impatient, but those wait times pale in comparison to what we've been dealing with lately.

saltyphotog

Feb 19, 2012
    I forgot what I bought ... my reciept has faded. Think it was a Bushmaster

Lol! That's funny. Thanks for the chuckle. Needed that. I'm on day 12. I went on Monday to handle the gun as it was a gunbroker purchase and I wanted to be able to leave seller feedback. Worst thing I could have done. It wasn't easy boxing it back up and leaving the store empty handed. My next purchase wil definitely be from a store with a range so I can at least shoot the damn thing while I wait. I've just about worn out all the YouTube videos featuring reviews and range video of it. Tick tock tick tock. :mad54: by the time I get it it'll be fishing weather and I won't have time for it. Just kidding I'll make time. Sleep is for the weak. Right?

MOtoMD

Jan 29, 2013
    MoCo
    I bought a S&W 686 and my girlfriend bought a Glock 17...we're on day 18! Just spoke to the FFL and was informed that it'll still probably be another week!!!

Assists21

Jan 17, 2013
    Just left "On Target" and while I was there, they were calling people from 1/6. Looks like we moved past the 1/4 gridlock. The manager says he thinks that since sales are slowing due to low supply that MSP is catching up.

Multifaceted

Jerk of all Trades
    Jan 10, 2013
    Adams County, PA
    Update from today, the Gun Rack says they're only getting applications back from the 5th and 6th, so my Jan. 8th paperwork could be the earliest on Saturday, but could most likely be until next Tuesday — which will be 4 weeks wait.

Antho

Jan 25, 2013
    Thanks for the update. I filed late evening on the 7th, he probably faxed on the 8th, so I'm riding in the same boat as you.

556ready

Mar 5, 2012
    AAco
    Bought a registered gun at Bass Pro Shop on Saturday Jan 5, just got the call that it is ready to pick up. A total wait of 17 business days...not great by any means - but at least it's [finally] ready!

^^^very encouraging, I purchased Jan 6th

Sexton23

Jan 30, 2013
    North East, md
    I bought an MAK-90 on 1/11 I got the phone call today and picked it up today so 21 days for me and I had called the gun shop this morning and they said they were getting paperwork back from 1/8 and I thought it would be a few more days so I got a nice surprise

dev

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2011
    This is very encouraging. I hope we see 10s by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom