• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    I did mine on 2-19 and it seems like forever allready

BTW - an FFl reminded of the gun shows in early feb ( tim/bel/etc ) which will add to the wait

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Well, I figured if'n you looked back, you'd see there's still a long line. :D

I bought a cash'n'carry today to feel better ;)

Here's my consolation prize, a 10/22 compact. Been lookin for this forever :)

Attachments

• image-3305603345.jpg
      image-3305603345.jpg
      62.1 KB · Views: 246

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Aw sweet! My first 10/22 looked like that. Well, except for the massive optic. What's the scope?

Not you just need to find some bx-25s. Or some 22lr. Good luck on that! :party29:

It _was_ lighter than the standard 10/22 (before the optics, which i need) and is petite overall. Perfect!

It's a Nikon scope I bought for it a while ago (specifically for a 22 rimfire) and it was waiting for a ride. Got lucky, the shop had a brick in stock. Overall good day, got to feel my online purchase in real life, start the paperwork, and came home with this. Decided to go for collector status and filed that too.

2kxj

I'm your huckleberry
    Jan 25, 2013
    Flohrville
    Well gents, purchased 2\1 got the call yesterday.... Now to get back to MD on the 28th from my business trip.... Damnit, more waiting!:D

Shemp

Feb 21, 2013
    Out There
    Ordered mine on 2/21 still waiting. In all fairness my FFL had approx. 400 sales in Feb. alone. His normal sales were 25-30. Multiply taht by all the shops in Md. and it adds up pretty quick. Shemp :beer:

ankrklankr

Yew guise are really not doing much for my morale. Yesterday I laid out the $$$ for a new revolver and after I finished the paperwork the dealer advised "they're about a month behind." Now, I can accept that with a grain of salt until day 30 and 1 minute - then it will become a problem. Fortunately, as with ShallNotInfringe, I have a pacifier made by Savage Arms...but I'd much rather be practicing w/the pistol...

I just have to keep reminding myself to have patience and one day, when the wife is on an especially vigorous anti-gun tirade, the item will come in, the dealer will call, and she will answer the phone...!!!

ankrklankr

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yew guise are really not doing much for my morale. Yesterday I laid out the $$$ for a new revolver and after I finished the paperwork the dealer advised "they're about a month behind." Now, I can accept that with a grain of salt until day 30 and 1 minute - then it will become a problem. Fortunately, as with ShallNotInfringe, I have a pacifier made by Savage Arms...but I'd much rather be practicing w/the pistol...

I just have to keep reminding myself to have patience and one day, when the wife is on an especially vigorous anti-gun tirade, the item will come in, the dealer will call, and she will answer the phone...!!!

ankrklankr

Nothing like feeling free in the Free State huh? Welcome to the class of 3182013. We should make a visual graphic of this lag and someone could show it around down there in the Annapolaxis of evil.

jcrabb2131

Mar 16, 2013
    bought on 2/1. Just called MSP cause many here have been called for 2/1 and 2/2 buys. I was told they are still working on 2/1 forms and that if I'm not contacted by my dealer in the next week to call back and that they can get my info and find my form.

The wait continues...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom