• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raff696

Nov 1, 2008
    I'm right there too. Purchased from Bass Pro on 2/10. They've never given me an actual fax date. They've told me twice that it was either faxed the same day or on 2/11. I'm assuming it was sent on 2/11.

I asked my FFL the same thing. I am sure hoping they faxed it that day.

Armed&Bearded

Large caliber, long beard
    Feb 25, 2013
    Garrett County
    Hey guys, first post. Bought a Taurus PT101 in stainless from Sang Run Sports on 2/9. Hoping to get a call soon. They're great guys and usually on top of the game, so maybe today or Monday.

Deep Creek Rock

.._. .._ _._. _._ .._
    Hey guys, first post. Bought a Taurus PT101 in stainless from Sang Run Sports on 2/9. Hoping to get a call soon. They're great guys and usually on top of the game, so maybe today or Monday.

I think Jason and his crew want nothing more then to be able to loosen up the regulated stock pile they have waiting. They halted doing transfers since they are backed up.

They are very good about calling you when your paperwork is done, and when you can pick it up.

Definetly a bunch of great folks in that shop:thumbsup:

JustCuz

Non-Expendable Citizen
    Aug 25, 2012
    Hanover, MD

Welcome! Always glad to see new members, even though it sucks that your first post couldn't have been about something more pleasant than waiting 40+ days get your Taurus.

bulletbill

Agent provocateur
    Dec 31, 2008
    SW FL

Here are the pics as promised....

You need a frickin trashcan.

Armed&Bearded

Large caliber, long beard
    Feb 25, 2013
    Garrett County
    Welcome! Always glad to see new members, even though it sucks that your first post couldn't have been about something more pleasant than waiting 40+ days get your Taurus.

True, but at least there's a support group. Thanks for the welcome.

40+ is ridiculous, but I've got a WASR10, Ruger Blackhawk .45 LC, Firestorm .380, and a Mossberg 500, so it's not like I really neeeeeeeed the Taurus, but I'm fairly certain I may punch through a wall if I wait much longer.

Last edited:

COMD88

Mar 12, 2013
    Well everyone... Tomorrow I will officially be a member of the 40 day club. Will I join the biggest club in Maryland tomorrow ??? Any membership fees??

mdjohn

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    Harford county
    it's a pretty dam crowded waiting room if you ask me

who ya gotta bribe to get a table.

and they ought to have an express lane for $50 more ( owemalley can get even more money out of us )

Oriolesfan93p

Jan 5, 2013
    Richardson, TX
    Here I sit, day 35.

I feel like visiting this thread is like group therapy.

Mostly helpful to know you are not alone, but kinda depressing to see how much further you have to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom