• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sdf024

Bozo
    Mar 3, 2013
    According to the MSP, they're working 21 hours a day, 7 days a week on processing the applications.

-"Q"

Msp is full of $hit I called today to check since I'm on day 50 and they said they are closed weekends... Go figure more government propaganda!

Mista_Q

Feb 12, 2013
    PG County Maryland
    That sucks. I assumed that they only processed Mon-Fri when I made my purchase, but the the 21 hour, 7 days a week times was published in the media.

Would be a shame if that was only said to try to shut some people up. Smh..

Msp is full of $hit I called today to check since I'm on day 50 and they said they are closed weekends... Go figure more government propaganda!

KSFrostie

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2013
    Carroll County
    That sucks. I assumed that they only processed Mon-Fri when I made my purchase, but the the 21 hour, 7 days a week times was published in the media.

Would be a shame if that was only said to try to shut some people up. Smh..

Not that I disagree that there is a real chance that the 21 hours, 7 days a week was true. But I do want to say that there is also the possibility that they are working that but they are only answering the phone and emails during normal hours. The place that I work has that policy.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    Still waiting on 2/8 here ... they are full of shit. This is getting so old.

Same here, man. I'm already assuming that it won't even be fruitful to bother calling 'em before 04/08. Only by presupposing the worst case scenario does enduring this bull$hit even seem tolerable. It would be less of a fvcking hassle to buy one out of the back of a car or CNC my own receiver! If it takes much longer, I could probably smelt and refine the d@mned metal for it, too. As a law-abiding forthright citizen of this pudheap, getting a firearm in MD is akin to plowing fields and planting crops as you have to wait until the end of a season to finally see the results of your effort.

Rex0915

Jul 26, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    Still waiting from 2/7. I'm usually not a conspiracy theorist but man, this is very discouraging from buying another firearm in the near future. Fu@k Maryland

sgtjunk

Aug 5, 2012
    Crofton, MD
    So anyone here part of the 90% that wants stricter back ground checks?

What a crock of $hit right? Got the email from the white house yesterday about that point and when I responded that I must be on the minority, I got a canned response about it being an unmonitored mailbox.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

mikey6480

Aug 6, 2011
    I don't understand why all you early Feb buyers are still sitting back waiting. The MSP is well beyond 2/5 (they finished 2/13 already). I talked to a trooper yesterday who was able to confirm both of my apps (2/14 received 2/15) and was told it should be done in the next couple of days. If you are before that you better call your FFL and find out when they submitted your app and why they haven't heard anything back.

Apparently they (the MSP) are finally starting to log applications when the come in. She (the trooper) was able to look me up and tell me that they had two applications pending for me (2/15, 3/14). They aren't going to "not disapprove" both at the same time though (which is stupid).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom