• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raff696

Nov 1, 2008
    It's kinda depressing seeing that you guys are still waiting on 2/15 when I got my 2/13 almost 2 weeks ago...I want to see about getting myself a 300 blackout AR before Oct but this is almost demotivating...

Yeah tell me about it.. My date is coming up 3/6 and im hoping I get my gun next week.. if not 3 more weeks of review time!

What Effing BS this has become and no one is holding the MSP responsible!:mad54:

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    Brock is 410-653-4500 x4334.

I've been leaving off the extension and pushing option 1 (I think, whatever handguns is) and then maybe 2.

Yesterday I was told I was in the 'review' pile (uncommon last name and put down SS#) and that pile was on 2/16.

I got the impression that non-review apps were on at least 2/28, though the woman didn't actually say that.

Thanks

I literally JUST recieved an email from Mrs. Brock at MSP. She stated they are working on March 2nd and 3rd for ND and Feb 19th for those in review. Mine was 03/05 so i am hoping next week but with a last name of SMITH i am sure to be booted over to review. You would think being a designated collector and this being my 9th or 10th purchase in the last 12 months that they would be able to fast track my apps. You would think by now they would be able to come up with a better system then they got. My buddy in DE walked out with his new Beretta PX4 Storm in less than 20 minutes.......:mad54:

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    March 8th. I can almost taste my M1A... I can hardly wait to wait another 2 months to get my paperwork back for my MAK-90 that's coming in today.

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    Yeah tell me about it.. My date is coming up 3/6 and im hoping I get my gun next week.. if not 3 more weeks of review time!

What Effing BS this has become and no one is holding the MSP responsible!:mad54:

This is why I've been calling my State Representatives for the House of Delegates and the State Senate in my area. I'm getting them involved to try and hold the MSP's feet to the fire a little bit. I want some action. It won't help me (3/7 app and fax date @ Atlantic Guns in Silver Spring) but it may help those further down the road.

If the MSP Chief keeps getting calls from Representatives he WILL do something just to get the heat off his ass just like any one of us would do at work!

Scarab

Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    I literally JUST recieved an email from Mrs. Brock at MSP. She stated they are working on March 2nd and 3rd for ND and Feb 19th for those in review. Mine was 03/05 so i am hoping next week but with a last name of SMITH i am sure to be booted over to review. You would think being a designated collector and this being my 9th or 10th purchase in the last 12 months that they would be able to fast track my apps. You would think by now they would be able to come up with a better system then they got. My buddy in DE walked out with his new Beretta PX4 Storm in less than 20 minutes.......:mad54:

They've been working on 3/2 at least since I called on WEDNESDAY this week. Probably before. I'm telling you guys, it's taking almost 1 week to process 1 day's worth of applications.

Scarab

K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    Day 58 for me. Waiting for a receiver. You shouldn't have to wait for a receiver. It's not like you can go by some bullets on the way home and shoot it. Should be cash and carry.

divingraven

Apr 24, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    Glock 30S purchased from Gunbroker.com
    - Paperwork filled out 2/18
    - Received call and picked up 4/16 (57 Days)

MD Designated Collector Application
    - Mailed 3/15
    - Letter Dated 4/22 (38 Days)
    - Received 4/25 (41 Days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads