• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scarab

Apr 5, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    When I made my purchase (May 11) I expected that I would have to wait until mid July for pick up, but now I'm thinking that it will take even longer. I'm praying that my ffl (Atlantic Guns) will make the decision to start the 8th day release like many others.

Pretty sure they will not. I asked last Tuesday when I finally got to pick up my pistol after 90 days of waiting.

Scarab

jaycee2004

Apr 17, 2009
    Cambridge
    Today for me 82 for Kimber 45 , day 55 for Kimber 9 mm and newest one day 22 for AR . Should have all by the end of the year . No rush MSP take your time I only have 4,500.00 out in firearms just sitting . Hey go take a break and get some donuts !!!

You can't blame the ones working, they are only taking orders from up above them

my69rox

Jan 17, 2013
    Westminster MD / Hanover PA
    You can't blame the ones working, they are only taking orders from up above them

The ones working , who the hell is working ...As I seen it for the pass few months , no one is working. If you call getting 2 or 3 apps a day done ! Come on now . They build homes faster than this . Might have something to do with the way the state works. I seen how they work , one does the digging and 3 others stand around .

1st

May 6, 2013
    just received some interesting news I spoke with Mrs. Brock and asked if she would be processing both my 3.28 and 5.12 apps at the same time and she said no. So I asked if I get a ND on my 3.28 app soon and my 5.12 app (different ffl) decides to early release that I may pick both asap because it has already been so long that I would not be in violation. I did not ask what date they were on im assuming 5.24ish

Very interesting: she told me something similar in an e-mail. I just picked up my 4/28 date because of an 'early release' and my 4/5 (Atlantic) is due soon. Technically I would pick them up within 30 days (and I'm not a Designated Collector). She told me it would be ok because it has been more than 60 days wait. I don't get it and will verify again when I get to that point. Glad to hear someone else was told the same thing.

Ninety9Soulz

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
    Feb 23, 2013
    Finally got my M&P 9's!

Paperwork sent 3/25

a70i9Ir.jpg

Racinready300ex

Jun 3, 2009
    When I made my purchase (May 11) I expected that I would have to wait until mid July for pick up, but now I'm thinking that it will take even longer. I'm praying that my ffl (Atlantic Guns) will make the decision to start the 8th day release like many others.

When I made my purchase on 3/21 the wait times were 40 days. I knew MSP was falling behind everyday. So my guess was 60 days or a little more. I'm now at 82, and guessing about 100 days. That's the end of June, early July on a March purchase.

If things stay like they are, then hope you don't end up in review or you are probably looking at sept. or worse.

dbb

Apr 10, 2013
    When I made my purchase on 3/21 the wait times were 40 days. I knew MSP was falling behind everyday. So my guess was 60 days or a little more. I'm now at 82, and guessing about 100 days. That's the end of June, early July on a March purchase.

If things stay like they are, then hope you don't end up in review or you are probably looking at sept. or worse.

Guessing you got put under further review? I picked up my 3/21 on 6/5 from bass pro. You'll get it soon the bulk of the wait is over

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Still waiting on a 3/11 here.

You should definitely call or email. They are way past that date. Im a 3/11 as well. Ms.Brock emailed this morning frim a friday email I sent, stating it was completed and sent to the dealer. Called dealer (on target, yes I already scooped) they say they havent received anything from msp. Replied back to Ms.Brock to request they resend.

RoKKboXXer

Feb 27, 2013
    Catonsville
    You should definitely call or email. They are way past that date. Im a 3/11 as well. Ms.Brock emailed this morning frim a friday email I sent, stating it was completed and sent to the dealer. Called dealer (on target, yes I already scooped) they say they havent received anything from msp. Replied back to Ms.Brock to request they resend.

I did call this morning and she said I was ND on friday. Dealer has not called yet for pickup,robably hasnt gotten the fax yet.

rivertamer

Apr 7, 2012
    MARYLAND
    Damn there is that purty gun again.... you are like a Sig tv commercial.... really making me want one now:thumbup::D

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Turtle Man

Mar 17, 2013
    Day 89 and I got the call to pick up my pea shooter. Now it's 30 days or my DC letter to pick up the next. After that I've got my eyes on another purchase. Always looking ahead, I am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom