• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    You must be either better looking or more convincing than me then... I sat down with one of the owners back in march and offered to pay cash, all up front, that day, looking for a 5-10% discount on a $1k sticker. He told me the gun would eventually sell to someone else for full list so he had no incentive to wiggle for me...:shrug: maybe I shoulda shown a little more leg? :brows:

Friend of mine back in feb talked a $800 list price down to $600ish on a mossberg 590a1

02psmwag

Mar 25, 2012
    Shady side
    112 days

3/11/13 picked up today but got the call monday
    Had my FFL check and resend my paper work in and got the I had an unpaid parking ticket. I've never gotten a parking ticket in my life..

Jake

Apr 12, 2013
    Ok, So they were up to 4/5 for initial on Friday and 3/25 for 2nd review.
    I purchased 4/6 (Saturday) so fax was not received until 4/8.
    If I dont get thrown in 2nd review, I should have a VERY GOOD Independence Day...
    (Umm....not gonna hold my breath though)

BuRNMIA

May 28, 2013
    I just left Continental Arms and they said that they are not going to release
    until they get a nics # from MSP :( So I have to make conjugal visits to see my baby glock.

baconsandwich

master of the obvious
    Apr 20, 2013
    Baltimore City
    Ok, So they were up to 4/5 for initial on Friday and 3/25 for 2nd review.
    I purchased 4/6 (Saturday) so fax was not received until 4/8.
    If I dont get thrown in 2nd review, I should have a VERY GOOD Independence Day...
    (Umm....not gonna hold my breath though)

I'm a 4/6 too. Any day now...

RIGGS

Apr 20, 2013
    Baldwin
    I personally would not buy from a non releasing shop at this point. Today is day 90 and I have a may 25 that ill prob never see.... ESP since its evil and holds 16 bullets instead of a safe 10!

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    I think they're making headway. Just received paperwork submitted about 55 days ago. Definitely getting a little better.

Last edited:

xcoastie

May 10, 2013
    This just in..........Maryland SUCKS!!!

If you like what they're doing with the "7-day" waiting period and with firearm restrictions and regulations, you'll LOVE the new and improved gas tax, as well as the new tax for if you have a roof on which rain can fall.

Job

Jun 8, 2013
    I think they're making headway. Just received paperwork submitted about 60 days ago. Definitely getting a little better.

Hey, I'm glad for you, seriously congrats!! OTOH I beg to differ about them making headway. Why is it some get paperwork back in 60 days and others are nearing 100? No rhyme or reason if you ask me.

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Hey, I'm glad for you, seriously congrats!! OTOH I beg to differ about them making headway. Why is it some get paperwork back in 60 days and others are nearing 100? No rhyme or reason if you ask me.
    I don't know, but if you look back about 12 post, you will see the other firearm purchase took about 73 days.

bshedwick

Apr 3, 2013
    Baltimore County
    I am officially done with this thread. Time from purchase to pick up: 90 freakin days. So nice to be able to take it home and lock it up.

My NcStar green laser came this weekend, just in time to zero it in.

I wish patience to all those still waiting. If I buy something else before Oct 1, I'll be buying from a dealer that is doing on time releases.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372642645.889470.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    It is truly sad that I was able to move to Virginia and get my concealed handgun permit before many of you guys have been able to pick up your guns (and some still haven't). :sad20:

Si vis pacem para bellum

follow me @DiscipleofJMB

Job

Jun 8, 2013
    I don't know, but if you look back about 12 post, you will see the other firearm purchase took about 73 days.

okay I checked that and you're right, they must be making some headway. One question though. Why is everyone else is going on 90-100 days? :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom