• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Called Ms. Brock earlier today. She said they start April 9th today and are expecting to be done with it by Thursday... not sure how you got a ND from April 13...

All I know is what I saw. The "Fax 4/13" was on the perforated section on the State form they tear off and toss. The date I actually filled out was 3/31, so maybe 4/13 is just when MSP sent back the confirmation that they received it on 3/31?

What is Ms. Brock email also what info dose she need u been digging through this thread but haven't found it and its hard in my phone my computer went up Sunday

I don't know her specific email address, but her phone number is 410-653-4500 ext. 4334. Will most likely need your name and SSN. I can't find the general email address for the licensing division. When I go to the MSP page, it says the site is down and check back later right now.

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    All I know is what I saw. The "Fax 4/13" was on the perforated section on the State form they tear off and toss. The date I actually filled out was 3/31, so maybe 4/13 is just when MSP sent back the confirmation that they received it on 3/31?

I don't know her specific email address, but her phone number is 410-653-4500 ext. 4334. Will most likely need your name and SSN. I can't find the general email address for the licensing division. When I go to the MSP page, it says the site is down and check back later right now.

Ok thank you there site has been down I tried over the weekend and it wasn't up

jpprock

Feb 24, 2012
    Easton
    my nd came back last week from a private transfer done at the barracks on 5/6/13 not sure how that happened since they are only working on beginning of april

reptileguy99

Apr 6, 2013
    I called Ms Brock left a message and all waiting to hear back I'm on day 97 and still waiting for my 5/13 DC hopefully I can get some more stuff befor the 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom