• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    I just received the 32" 5.11 double rifle case and love it. A recent range trip had it loaded down with three firearms: a 20" AR (collapsed), Beretta Cx4 and a handgun (in a side pocket).

I can take measurements or pics if you'd like.

Just know that it's hard to find these days. I had to place and cancel three orders last week before finding it in stock at OpticsPlanet.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    I'm trying to decide how to build a large "weapons crate" that could transport my 16 firearms [4 shotguns, 5 pistols, and 7 rifles] to the range all at once. I can't come up with a viable option, so I am thinking about several smaller crates. Last time I took my guns to a shoot in ohio, I had to use a US issue duffle and just zip tie up the longer rifles.

amish

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2008
    Fredneck
    Looks like Lapolicegear.com has some of those 36" and 42" double 5.11 cases. Thinking of picking one up.

Probably will be carrying 2 of my 3 AR's/AK's at once, so it should do the trick.

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    Looks like Lapolicegear.com has some of those 36" and 42" double 5.11 cases. Thinking of picking one up.

Probably will be carrying 2 of my 3 AR's/AK's at once, so it should do the trick.

Ah, true, but only the Flat Earth color, not the black one that I wanted.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Oldcarjunkie, I hope you don't have far to carry that case with all those guns. How much does that weigh? I think your dog is looking at you like he can't believe you're going to try to pick that case up.

Oh...I thought the dog was there so the pic included the "mandatory toes or socks". :innocent0 Seriously, tho, it does look very heavy.

I gave up the notion of taking all my toys to the range at the same time quite a while ago. Most do have to stay behind and wait their turn. I pick out 5 or 6 rifles and 5 or 6 hand guns, pack 'em up in various and sundry rifle and pistol cases, stuff them here there and everywhere under the back seat in my extended cab Silverado, cover them with a couple of blankets and top that off with Beagles. Then it's off to the mountains for a few days. It isn't perfect and there must be a better way...but it works.

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    My bad. Apparently I suck at recalling details of who I've tried to order from! :) According to my email, I tried to order through:

511Tactical.com
    CopsPlus.com
    OnTheGoBackpacks.com

And none of them had the black 36" double rifle case in stock. OpticsPlanet was the first one I found to have it in stock.

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    Found it!!! http://www.datalinksales.com/security_cabinets_carts/weapons_transport_cases.htm

WeaponsTransportCaseM16.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom