• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    So far we have the Uberti, the 870, the 1911, the AK, the Ruger, and next the Mossberg...:D

Dickface friend ruined the 1911 before I purchased it, some raghead muslim ground on those AK lugs, the 870 was my genius doctor brother, and the Ruger and Uberti were 110% my fault.

Oh and I need to get a new sight staked onto my Rock Island. It got knocked off at my brothers bachelor party. The list keeps going but im only responsible for 2! Haha

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Dickface friend ruined the 1911 before I purchased it, some raghead muslim ground on those AK lugs, the 870 was my genius doctor brother, and the Ruger and Uberti were 110% my fault.

Oh and I need to get a new sight staked onto my Rock Island. It got knocked off at my brothers bachelor party. The list keeps going but im only responsible for 2! Haha

You know I love you man but when im messing with you why would you add to the list? :lol2:

Marylandfisherman

Self Aware
    Nov 10, 2011
    I am now doubly/doubley/doubl-e/etc afraid of this thread...

1st) 3 pages of shotty nonsense/jokes/imagery/bs... in 1 day.

B) How the f@$# does "It got knocked off at my brothers bachelor party" make its way into a gun thread...lol...

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    ALWAYS loved Hogue. Ordered! Thanks for the help. Chad i think you are right, a shorter LOP will help me even though Im getting used to it. I find myself adjusting alot. I couldnt shoot it today because I got into it with the long haired hippy ******* at Continental arms and left. But I'll head to free state soon.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Waiting on the hogue 12" lop stock but here it is with the M1907 leather sling. Was about to bid on some wood furniture that was posted yesterday....GONE by this morning. DAMN!

azanubaz.jpg

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Shitty picture but here it is with the Hogue short LOP stock. It feels ALOT shorter but is really comfy. I like my AR stocks really short so it feels familiar.

by4utuny.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom