• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    First off, the FFL I picked was a hardcore trophy hunter with the most impressive collection of firearms I've ever seen. His basement vault starts with a wall of flintlocks, revolutionary war muskets, Spencers, Sharps, and Winchesters. The collection ends on the third wall when you get to modern arms.

Here is a pic of a 600lb lion he shot. Out of respect and awe, I didn't take any more photos.

3c15a87ef3fc2a9de062825e02216f3f.jpg

That said, here she is! I had Enck's Gun Barn throw some Eagle gunfighter grips on it. The factory grips are too fat for my girl hands. I could hardly get comfortable purchase on the trigger. It's going in for an action job and they're cutting down the gun belt to fit me. I'm about size 38 at the hips, this belt was a 52!

2fe1f95a702f803b3706fc18434db988.jpg
    876296004bae3a4e1674e60e71a29341.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    First off, the FFL I picked was a hardcore trophy hunter with the most impressive collection of firearms I've ever seen. His basement vault starts with a wall of flintlocks, revolutionary war muskets, Spencers, Sharps, and Winchesters. The collection ends on the third wall when you get to modern arms.

Here is a pic of a 600lb lion he shot. Out of respect and awe, I didn't take any more photos.

3c15a87ef3fc2a9de062825e02216f3f.jpg

That said, here she is! I had Enck's Gun Barn throw some Eagle gunfighter grips on it. The factory grips are too fat for my girl hands. I could hardly get comfortable purchase on the trigger. It's going in for an action job and they're cutting down the gun belt to fit me. I'm about size 38 at the hips, this belt was a 52!

2fe1f95a702f803b3706fc18434db988.jpg
    876296004bae3a4e1674e60e71a29341.jpg

Pretty :thumbsup:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Very nice firearm, congrats. But I want to know where her shot that pygmy Giraffe? They have got to be extremely rare! :lol2:

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    It's a 45colt/45acp convertible

I do not. Gun games are too rich for my blood.

Nonsense! Talk to your local SASS clubs. You have several good ones to choose from.

Take your pistol and you will be able to borrow any other guns you need. (Bring your own ammo.)

I realize this is possibly enabling a new hobby, but you should try it once!

WSM

Rugeritis
    Oct 8, 2009
    Lancaster, PA
    Nonsense! Talk to your local SASS clubs. You have several good ones to choose from.

Take your pistol and you will be able to borrow any other guns you need. (Bring your own ammo.)

I realize this is possibly enabling a new hobby, but you should try it once!
    I wouldn't mind trying it out but the cost of ammo is my biggest concern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom