• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Cool I was drooling over a Kimber at Gunrack in Burtonsville today. Though a Ruger Super Redhawk they have may be of more interest for a trail gun (with some custom work and shortening).

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Is that the little one wiht the laminate grips? If so that was a very clean used gun. Liked it alot but to pricey for me at the moment.

saltydog

Thank You NRA
    Feb 13, 2009
    The State of confusion
    I finally bought my first conceal carry . kimber ultra carry II .45

Welcome to the Forum! And Congrats on your purchase. You certainly traveled quite a distance to buy your .45 didn't you? Did you save that much from the store prices by getting it at the Gun Show? I went to the Upper Marlboro Show this past weekend and saw some high gun prices, but I also saw some real decent prices as well. From what I could see it was buyer beware.

One stand had quite a few used handguns that looked like they were not only used, but used up. I thought about laying my hands on a nice used Colt 45, but the few they had were extremely high and looked like they weren't taken care of at all, so I dropped that idea. I did see the Bersa .45 but it was just as high as if I'd gone to a local shop, so when I decide to make the plunge, I'll buy locally.

Blazin

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2008
    Leonardtown, MD
    Excellent! Great gun. Now go order a Milt Sparks holster and wait 6 months for it. I just received a Versa-Max 2 last night, it's VERY nice.

RMM69

Feb 22, 2008
    Dunkirk
    Yes I did travel far but I knew what i wanted and dealers were telling me 6mo. or longer wait so i grabbed it . I didnt get any great deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom