• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HICAPMAG

Mar 2, 2013
    Montgomery County
    dbett: Beautiful 12 gauge, but I think I'm biased since I bought the exact same gun a couple months ago when the madness started. I also paid over $800 for the gun and was happy to get it. The gun shop was a madhouse (Rockville area), with a line just to talk with a sales person. Spotted the Remington next to a few Mossbergs and made my move. Love your additions. Was the light difficult to install? I'm pretty handy myself so I think I will give it a go.

Congrats on your new 870!! :thumbsup:

dbett

Feb 15, 2013
    North Baltimore County
    Was the light difficult to install? I'm pretty handy myself so I think I will give it a go.

Congrats on your new 870!! :thumbsup:

Thanks.

The light was actually the easiest bit to install. All it took was removing the Magpul MOE forend (using the wrench supplied). The MOE Illumination Kit includes both the switch holder and the rail piece that holds the light. Both of those pieces attach easily to the forend.

DJ Paladin

Mar 12, 2012
    And I though my 870 was tactical, I need to get some of that magpul on my mine asap. Is that Remington tactical chock designed to be used for door breaching or just for show. I'm sure even if its for show it would still get the job done.

dbett

Feb 15, 2013
    North Baltimore County
    And I though my 870 was tactical, I need to get some of that magpul on my mine asap. Is that Remington tactical chock designed to be used for door breaching or just for show. I'm sure even if its for show it would still get the job done.

My understanding is that it is designed for door breaching. I kinda doubt it will ever see such use though. :)

Pushrod

Master Blaster
    Aug 8, 2007
    WV High Country
    Here is my old 870 built into a bullpup configuration. Great kit and works fantastic.

bullpup870_1_zpsc05493a9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom