• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fa18hooker

99-9X
    Sep 2, 2008
    Annapolis
    In my never-ending quest to get the quickest, easiest shine on my brass before reloading, I experiment a lot. My latest experiment has failed on an epic level. I mixed 9mm military brass, stainless steel cut shot, and ceramic media to see what kind of polished shine it would produce. I didn't anticipate the outcome: ceramic media lodged in about half the 9mm cases. I'm not patient enough to pull the ceramic out of the cases, nor patient enough to separate the non-fouled and the fouled 9mm cases. So my stupidity is your gain: if you're willing to meet me in the evening near Pasadena (Rt 2, anywhere between Marley Station Mall and Earleigh Heights Fire Station), you can lay claim to between 5k and 8k of 9mm military brass...and about 5 pounds of ceramic media (luckily the stainless media separated).

fa18hooker

99-9X
    Sep 2, 2008
    Annapolis
    Pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      84.3 KB · Views: 362

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I will leave the house right this minute and get it, and meet you anywhere you just mentioned - that's right in my neighborhood and can be to any place in that stretch of Ritchie inside of 10 minutes if it's still available.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    LOL! I tried my best to get in before anyone else! :) If the deal is already "penned" I'm out - a guy has to stand by his word or he's nothing - if he's already brokered it with someone else, that's fine by me.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    No where in your post did it say to Pm you. I posted here minutes before anyone. If you said to pm you first I would have done just that. Coop

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    No where in your post did it say to Pm you. I posted here minutes before anyone. If you said to pm you first I would have done just that. Coop

Nope it just said this..

So my stupidity is your gain: if you're willing to meet me in the evening near Pasadena (Rt 2, anywhere between Marley Station Mall and Earleigh Heights Fire Station), you can lay claim to between 5k and 8k of 9mm military brass.

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Nope it just said this..

So my stupidity is your gain: if you're willing to meet me in the evening near Pasadena (Rt 2, anywhere between Marley Station Mall and Earleigh Heights Fire Station), you can lay claim to between 5k and 8k of 9mm military brass.

Ok, and I was willing,to meet in area stated. Yet a PM wins out???

Brass is Cooper if OP willing and able to ship

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom