• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    I send him a Pm offering to have a friend meet him if he could or can he wait for my parents or sister to come home in 3 weeks or could he ship to me on my dime.. I have heard nothing from the OP.

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    I live in Pasadena, I have the patience to separate media from brass. Im usually up and down route 2. Guess I should send a PM just in case.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    LOL! I tried my best to get in before anyone else! :) If the deal is already "penned" I'm out - a guy has to stand by his word or he's nothing - if he's already brokered it with someone else, that's fine by me.

Well, Are you going to stand behind what's right ? Or take the brass and run ?

fa18hooker

99-9X
    Sep 2, 2008
    Annapolis
    Wow folks, no big deal...I'm always in large supply of 9mm military brass, which you usually can't give away! Trick G got this one, but I offered Coop 9mm when he's got family in town (no, this isn't Salvation Army, so don't start the line...just smoothing things over).

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Easiest solution would have been to split the damn brass in 3. Do I have to get out my sword and act like King Solomon on this one.

Of course, Trick already has the brass and the OP has already offered a prize to Coop, so that complicates things. Oh, the drama of fairness.

Just in case it is lost on everybody, I am being sarcastic, kidding, etc. The trouble a person has to go through to give something away. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom