• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squad40

$240 worth of pudding
    Mar 28, 2009
    Dan at GC ordered a Sig P220 Elite for me today. Should be in the shop in a few days, then I have my 8 day wait after that. :party29:

Its gonna be a long week and a half.

P220-ELITE-detail-L.jpg

I'll get real pics when I get it.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    That's a damn nice gun...I see why someone would be anxious.

every once in a great while, I buy a long gun so I have instant gratification.

Squad40

$240 worth of pudding
    Mar 28, 2009
    Sweet! You came in to order as I was finishing my paperwork for the Shotty I won at the shoot. Congrats! Gotta love a SIG!!!

Thanks man. I really looking forward to it. I rented a regular 220 @ continental today and it shot outstanding. And god knows how many rounds have went through that thing being a range rental.

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks man. I really looking forward to it. I rented a regular 220 @ continental today and it shot outstanding. And god knows how many rounds have went through that thing being a range rental.

That same Sig 220 at Continental was the first Sig I ever shot. Up to that point I'd only shot some Glocks. It was that experience shooting that Sig that convinced me I'd be a Sig guy. I soon made a 229 my first gun, then got a West German 226, then a German 220, then a P6. I've since sold the 229 and replaced it with a Glock 19, but that 220 is probably still my favorite gun.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I am down to 2 days before I can pick up my MP9 at GC. But, how to get out of the house on Saturday? (The wife doesn't know about this purchase, or the last one for that matter. And you thought gun safes were just for protection against burglars. Sometime next year I will finally show it to her and say, "You remember, I bought this one last year.") I could wait until Monday to pick it up, but that is just crazy talk.

I will have to stop tonight and drop off clothes at the dry cleaner across the street for pick-up on Saturday. No, wait, it is almost Thanksgiving, I have to go to Midway Liquors for wine!

Where there is a will, there is a way. :lol2:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I am down to 2 days before I can pick up my MP9 at GC. But, how to get out of the house on Saturday? (The wife doesn't know about this purchase, or the last one for that matter. And you thought gun safes were just for protection against burglars. Sometime next year I will finally show it to her and say, "You remember, I bought this one last year.") I could wait until Monday to pick it up, but that is just crazy talk.

I will have to stop tonight and drop off clothes at the dry cleaner across the street for pick-up on Saturday. No, wait, it is almost Thanksgiving, I have to go to Midway Liquors for wine!

Where there is a will, there is a way. :lol2:

I live about 10 mins from GC. Tell her you're helping me move something from my apt to the dumpster. I need two people to move it and my wife isn't home.

BondJamesBond

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 2, 2009
    I live about 10 mins from GC. Tell her you're helping me move something from my apt to the dumpster. I need two people to move it and my wife isn't home.

Thanks for the offer, but we have our grandchildren on Saturdays so I can only get away for short errands. Yes, the boys would LOVE to go to GC, but they would both sing like canaries when we got home.

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Thanks for the offer, but we have our grandchildren on Saturdays so I can only get away for short errands. Yes, the boys would LOVE to go to GC, but they would both sing like canaries when we got home.

There's still time for you to formulate a plan. Go to Courtland Hearth....send the boys in, then tell them to wait inside because you forgot something in your car....duck into GC, get the gun and put it in your trunk before the boys see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom