• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike_mds

Oct 11, 2020
    Ceciltucky
    All he did was make himself look like an ass and turned everyone off to listen to anything he has to say
    1690574929007.jpeg

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You and I can disagree about this. And that is ok but know if you scream at me while I am doing something that is safe but you don’t like, i will just tell you where to go since you have no more authority on the range then i do.

I’m in total agreement with that. Some jackass treating people like that and thinks he runs the range and isn’t employed there would get an earful for sure.
    However, nobody should be handling firearms during a ceasefire, for any reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    This tread has really exposed a lot of range Karen’s and self appointed range officers. I guess some people don’t know how to mind their own business.

I agree with you about asshat behavior by a self appointed RSO but there is NO reason to be touching a firearm during a ceasefire.
    If you think otherwise then you’re in the minority. Go to any range with an RSO and that won’t be allowed, because it’s not safe.

MeatGrinder

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2013
    MoCo, Eastern edge
    I'm an RSO. I would never berate others just to hear the sound of my voice. However, no one ever touches a firearm in any way while the range is cold. I don't care how many pieces the gun is in. Hands off, period. No exceptions.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    This guy was definitely an @$$ hole .

That said , a Cold Range means Cold .
    Agreed :thumbsup:

Since 2020 I have probably been out to shoot less than two dozen times and yet crap like this comes along and just today I bit my tongue and renewed for another year with SLSC just to not deal with this drama. Cold is cold, end of discussion.

Myrtle Grove is a relic of the past and it would please the state and a now strongly liberal and democrat controlled Charles County like nothing else to get rid of it.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Agreed :thumbsup:

Since 2020 I have probably been out to shoot less than two dozen times and yet crap like this comes along and just today I bit my tongue and renewed for another year with SLSC just to not deal with this drama. Cold is cold, end of discussion.

Myrtle Grove is a relic of the past and it would please the state and a now strongly liberal and democrat controlled Charles County like nothing else to get rid of it.
    Myrtle Grove management hasn't been shy about that goal for more than a few years now - it's why improvements and maintenance have always been slow and drawn out.

It's partly why RSO's, officially employed, or even unpaid volunteers, have been turned down by management multiple times.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    And why calls to the Rangers will be used as reasoning to close it .
    Like I said if it isn’t an immediate danger people should just go and mind there own business.

it is funny how many Karens have exposed themselves in this tread.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    So, if you object to someone finger f***ing a gun (in 1 piece or 2) while someone else is downrange is now a Karen?
    Got it
    If you are so scared or untrusting of fellow shooters that make minor adjustments or load magazines or cleaning a muzzle loader in a safe manner then maybe the shooting sport isn’t for you.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Like I said if it isn’t an immediate danger people should just go and mind there own business.

And how is someone 50 or 100 yards downrange supposed to be able to tell if someone finger banging their gun at the line is an immediate danger? Handling firearms in any way during a ceasefire is just f’ing stupid.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If you are so scared or untrusting of fellow shooters that make minor adjustments or load magazines or cleaning a muzzle loader in a safe manner then maybe the shooting sport isn’t for you.

And you trust a bunch of fellow shooters you’ve never met implicitly?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter

At the risk of an infraction, or ban, you sir, are full of shit.

If a psycho calls cold range, DON'T touch your gun

Then, you can go question this Joe Schmuckatelli, as to what his problem might be

IMO, the only MDS Karen is you

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    And you trust a bunch of fellow shooters you’ve never met implicitly?

you talk to the people around you and watch how they carry themself. if it is a bunch of gang banges and just blasting away wiht their pistols aimed sideways then no. if it is someone that is squared away and watching what they are doing then i have trust in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom