• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hey all!

Just found this poll and didn't see it posted on this site, so here's an opportunity to let those that support the 2nd Amendment to let our wishes to be heard.

There are 3 choices for a response (with % of votes at the time of this post):
    - Yes! The Second Amendment guarantees it. 89%
    - No, it's too dangerous. 7%
    - Only for self defense. 4%
    140,000 votes when this message was written, at 23:37.

Only one vote per person, as tracking cookies prevent multiple votes by a single IP address.

Make sure that you don't click on "Tools", "Internet Options", Make sure "Delete Browsing History on Exit" is checked, then click on "Delete", Make sure "Cookies and website data" is checked, then "Delete" at the bottom of the Delete Browsing History box.
    A person that did that would then be able to register another vote......and we wouldn't want that. :-)

Link to poll: http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-people-should-be-allowed-carry-guns-public

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Now at 90%
    I think the liberal media only runs these polls to drive traffic to their web site. They know gun question polls get lots of hits.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Hard to believe an MSNBC poll would have these results but they won't be made public.

press1280

Ultimate Member
    Jun 11, 2010
    WV
    So the way I take the poll, since there's 3 options, it's almost like the "No" option is "No Issue", the "Only for Self Defense" is like "May-issue", and the "Yes-2A guarantees it" is like shall-issue/constitutional carry. Interesting the "Only for Self Defense" is getting the fewest votes, yet the Federal Courts keep upholding may-issue. Maybe I'm reading into it a little too much though.

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Done. Something that will be buried and
    Whoever came up with it will be buried too. Does anyone read the comments section? Tons of like-minded people posting. Trolls get squished.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    VOTED

But its not a "national carry" poll as suggested in thread title

It simply asks whether folks should be allowed to carry firearms in public

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I remember hitting that very poll wayyy back. I think this one's been around for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom