• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Markp

Ultimate Member
    Dec 22, 2008
    I plan on attending. Anyone else from this Board or better yet, "Harford County"?

Normally not my thing, but just to piss off the libtards in the media, I'm thinking of going with my most evil, blackest, firearm. The Siaga 12 and a come and take it flag.

Mark

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I might attend the open carry rally. I've never open carried OR concealed carried, and I do have my FL non-res permit. This might give me a good opportunity to try my CCW system while also open carrying to promote our 2A rights. Win-win. Quite a drive though.

LowRecoil

Federalist
    Mar 18, 2007
    Harford
    Could be but also could be rumors and suspicion put forth by those who don't want us to attend and want to see a minimal attendance. Personally I think this rally sends a stronger message but has its' risks too. Is anyone definitely going from Harford County area? Is there any restrictions on vests? I've been thinking about going but I'll be half asleep from working so I'd need to ride a bus or something.

Cowboy T

Lax turnout at the DC Tea Party? If you mean the Sep 12th Tea party, then dude, what're you smokin? I was there, and I saw boatloads of folks! I was probably one of the very few Liberals there, mind you, and even I have to give credit where it's due.

I hope you aren't one of those who've already given up. If I can be there, so can you.

Cowboy T

Well, the DC 2A march attracted about 2-3K folks, from what I understand. Not huge. But that's kinda expected, since it was a workday. Same for the April 15th one, another workday. If they'd been on the weekends, the turnout would've been bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom