• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    I paid for my AR15 from Bass Pro on 8/29. Picked up on 9/13. Bass pro told me that I wont hear nothing from them. If i got denied, i will get a call from MSP and no news are good news. I would feel better if I get my ND paperwork for future references. How does this entire ND process work once they cleared u? Do they mail u paper or fax dealer back?

MedInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 24, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    I might be wrong here, but the long form would have "Not Disapproved" stamped on it once the MSP has completed their backlog and have reviewed yours. You should get a copy of it from Bass Pro once it's been completed for your records.

dweaver

Jun 8, 2013
    Washington Co. MD
    There's really no way to recieve your good news(the "not disapproved") back when it comes down the pipeline; Which would be especially true with a impersonal ffl like bass pro.

They will recieve the ND back via fax when the time comes. Otherwise, you'll recieve a visit from some "friendly" MSP officers(hopefully there's no reason to believe that's the way it would go)...

dweaver

Jun 8, 2013
    Washington Co. MD
    I might be wrong here, but the long form would have "Not Disapproved" stamped on it once the MSP has completed their backlog and have reviewed yours. You should get a copy of it from Bass Pro once it's been completed for your records.

It's my experience that, with my "early release" pickup, I recieved the long form back with the pickup of the firearm. Obviously at that time there was not a ND stamped on the form...

If your experience was different maybe it varies by ffl?

mousetom78

BANNED!!!
    Aug 31, 2013
    Dena, Md
    I got my long form 77R but no ND on it because it was early release. Prior to this purchase, I got a Long Rifle with no wait NICS check. Cash and Carry. It was back in 2010. It was my second gun. I also had another purchase in 2003 and it was also same day.

It would make me feeling better to get ND in my form so i know they cant come back to me.

Can i call state police to get a copy of it?

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=132757 <--- this kind of story scare me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom