• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monsternav

May 20, 2005
    St Marys/Kuwait
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=366685732

A bit spendy though. 49's look like they are going for $300-$500 on GB. How much are the scopes now? A search of GB and evilbay didn't net anything.

So, maybe not so outrageous with all the other stuff if they are up to the $600 range.

I already have a lot of the things listed. I need the training device, the transit case and, of course, the grenades would be cool to have.

I got mine, pristine since re-work, with scope and all the little goodies (mags, parts, bayo etc) for $750 a few years ago.

Oh, I lost out on an SA marked SVT-40 for $900 today because my wife wanted to go to the store. BOOO!
    She makes up for it though...

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Seems pretty pricey. I've never seen those practice grenades before but I don't think that alone justifies the price.

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    What's neat is the replica transit case. I've never seen an original and this one looks to have been done well. When you figure that the scope is worth about $500-600 alone the asking price isn't totally outrageous. But I would agree a little on the high side for me too considering that, transit case aside, all those accessories are out there and affordable.

monsternav

May 20, 2005
    St Marys/Kuwait
    Here's my baby. An excellent shooter. H series. P85 re-work.

Attachments

• 20130922_121918.jpeg
      20130922_121918.jpeg
      85.8 KB · Views: 107
    • 20130922_122301.jpeg
      20130922_122301.jpeg
      86.5 KB · Views: 106

mawkie

C&R Whisperer
    Sep 28, 2007
    Catonsville
    Pretty indeed! Still remember buying mine from Lou @ Shooters Discount at the Silverado PG show when they first hit the market in the mid 90s. Had never seen one before. Getting home I discovered a dark bore that perplexed me until I realized it was zinc manganese from the late 70s rebuild. That parking disappears with rounds put down the bore. That 49/56 was my first of many French small arms.
    Wish I had a crystal ball, then I would have been clever enough to buy as many of the AXP L806 scopes as my bank account would support. As it was I managed to snag one from Lou @ for $250 before they disappeared from dealers shelves and doubled in price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom