• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    Finally addressing that hernia?

yeh its really been bugging me

looking to really just have a flap made, that has a velcro opening that i can have sewn onto a pack i have.

I could take it down to bragg w/ me the next time i go down but i prefer to have it done sooner than later

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    I don't know anyone local. Seems like there are some shops near the base that have the ability to sew the heavy material and add/replace Velcro.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Any real old fashioned shoe makers in your area? I knew an old Italian guy who made his own leather holster. (kinda funny since Lou Alessi was only 20 minutes away.)

Any good shoe maker should be able to help, you might have to provide the materials.

If they do more than glue new soles on old shoes, if they have sewing machines and they don't look at you "funny" when you ask them about fabricating a piece, then you found the right shop.

K Train

PARATROOPER
    Jul 25, 2008
    FREEEEEE AT LAST!!!
    Any real old fashioned shoe makers in your area? I knew an old Italian guy who made his own leather holster. (kinda funny since Lou Alessi was only 20 minutes away.)

Any good shoe maker should be able to help, you might have to provide the materials.

If they do more than glue new soles on old shoes, if they have sewing machines and they don't look at you "funny" when you ask them about fabricating a piece, then you found the right shop.

Thanks, so far i've heard taking it to a sailing shop might also be a good idea, but a shoe guy that sews will def have the heavy duty sewing machines needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lloyd_Hansen

Latest threads

Top Bottom