• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    I have a mossberg model 51(a) in .22lr
    its a semi automatic but the disconnector spring is gone from the sear unit. i have been fixing it by tying a little string to it but the string just loosens after a couple hundred shots. its part 50-13 on this diagram. if anyone knows where i could get it help me out. mossberg doesnt carry it anymore and the parts people i got my scope mount from dont have it
    ex-model-50.jpg

bean93x

JamBandGalore
    Mar 27, 2008
    WV
    e-gunparts? (numrich)

:edit: their sold out too.

thats a bitch when you cant find a $4.00 simple spring part anywhere :sad20:

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    nope wait got it now! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom