• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    Looking for someplace near the White marsh area to shoot on private property.
    (Baltimore county stinks)

I have been shooting for 32 years, have young children that shoot and own their own firearms.

I am a CCW permit holder, NRA member certified in handgun and rifle.

I also offer multiple calibers and different types of firearms to bring up and share. Class III item as well.

Also looking to possibly acquire new friendship in the process.

:kissass:

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    I was looking for the same in Howard/Harford... Good luck to you, it seems that people having a range on their own property is a dying breed in Maryland (or they're just being more underground about it).

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    I think me and the Turtle Gunners are the biggest things going around here. Watch mid May for my Birthday Blast fest post. Another set of instructor/RSO eyes is always welcome.( and might even rate a karma waiver) I am a ways away though. You might also want to consider going to Del Marva sporting clays next weekend. It is an amazing event for kids of all ages.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    I was looking for the same in Howard/Harford... Good luck to you, it seems that people having a range on their own property is a dying breed in Maryland (or they're just being more underground about it).

You just don't know enough people. I know of lots of people who shoot on their own land.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    If you want to buy my place it will be for sale here shortly. My driveway is a mile long and the only thing louder than my gunfire is my neighbors gunfire. Howard county.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Property comes with abandoned cars AKA targets, and a running deuce and a half (the only way in or out in the winter)

And no, I'm not exaggerating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom