• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Hey Gang,

I have been looking in the IP section and other sections for the fellow who opens safes and stuff. Unfortunately no joy yet. I'd like a member from our group to do a job for me if possible.

What I have is a USG Map and Plans safe that was purchased at GSA auction but now we can't open it and have lost the combination. The safe is located just outside of Hagerstown and the sooner we can open it the better.

If you're a member here and can do the job, please PM me with your phone number and we can work it out.

Thanks,
    Frank

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    If you didn't change it, the default combo is 50-25-50. Roll to the left, right, left, slow to right to open for the XO-series electronic locks.

If it's a manual Sergeant and Greenleaf it's a little different (okay, a lot different) but the same concept applies.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    If you decide you can't open it with conventional methods, I have a carbon arc set up but you would need to bring the safe to my shop.

FHJ69

Mar 13, 2011
    Upper PDRMC
    Just wanted to follow up with ya'll. Safecracker is the man! I think it was about 15 minutes for him to get it open. Real nice guy and knows his stuff.

Big thanks!!!
    Frank

jthoma24

Jul 25, 2012
    Arnold, MD
    Hey Gang,

I have been looking in the IP section and other sections for the fellow who opens safes and stuff. Unfortunately no joy yet. I'd like a member from our group to do a job for me if possible.

What I have is a USG Map and Plans safe that was purchased at GSA auction but now we can't open it and have lost the combination. The safe is located just outside of Hagerstown and the sooner we can open it the better.

If you're a member here and can do the job, please PM me with your phone number and we can work it out.

Thanks,
    Frank

bear lock. They are located in dundalk. He is a member 410-285-0101

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom