• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KRONIK27

DorseyGS
    Mar 12, 2009
    Washington County
    I a Upper that needs the Flash Hider Pinned to make it legal length. I was going to save it for a SBR but changed my mind. It is a Spike tactical 14.5" barrel with Standard AR Flash Hider. I am thinking of putting a Spike's Dynacomp Extreme on it. Does anyone have any suggestions or who does pinning? I am located in the Hagerstown area.

rnish

May 24, 2012
    Around Balto/Wash in the current market and having it done by somebody I trusted (I was turning over about $500 in parts).... cost $100.00....took about 3 weeks early this summer.

There were some other posts about pinning on this site that may address the Hagerstown area.

drewhall

May 29, 2009
    Maryland
    If you can find someone to weld it I have seen several 14.5 specific flash hiders/breaks that are already drilled. That would make it that much easier to drill the barrel just enough and have whoever tack weld it. A tack weld is not hard to achieve

baconsandwich

master of the obvious
    Apr 20, 2013
    Baltimore City
    Bollinger Gunsmithing is in Taneytown, just under an hour from Hagerstown. Give them a call they are great people to do business with. 410-756-5454

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom