• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    My 930 action is stuck wide open. Wll go back some will only close 1/4 of the way. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Brian

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Tried that

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      56.8 KB · Views: 447

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Bring it to me ,I will properly dispose of it for you :D

And did you just buy this because it looks like it has definitely seen some rounds through it .

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Brand new. Never had a shell in it. Was going to shoot for the first time today:mad54:

All that brass in the receiver , there has been more the a few shells in it .

I got mine out and tried getting it to jam up like that with no luck . Wish I could be of more help .

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    just looked at mine and ..
    A)the extractor sticks out on mine like that
    B) my lifter is down when the slide is back and i cant physically push the lifter up with the slide back so there is an issue in there somewhere
    C) i bought mine used with alot of rounds through it and my chamber looks night and day better than yours

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    just looked at mine and ..
    A)the extractor sticks out on mine like that
    B) my lifter is down when the slide is back and i cant physically push the lifter up with the slide back so there is an issue in there somewhere
    C) i bought mine used with alot of rounds through it and my chamber looks night and day better than yours

If you let the bolt go home slowly the lifter rises to lift and feed a round . That would be why his is up , the bolt is slightly forward .

And I have to agree that thing has been fired a few times at least .

crfakm4

hotel z71
    Jun 8, 2008
    MD
    Its easy to get it in that condition as I do it sometimes by accident.

Pull back on bolt, press bolt release while pushing the lifter down. It may take some fiddling but it will go back.

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Mossberg is sending me a shipping label and going to fix. Told them i needed at the least a new barrel. they are going to fix and may upgrade me to the barrell with the heat shield. i will post when the nightmare is over

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    Problem solved, and i feel like a fool.:innocent0 well here goes. went to Bass pro and they gaver me the rail attachment so i could mount my trueglow gobble stopper. i got home installed and it was great. never racked the charging handle at that time. long story short front to screws where a hair to long and putting pressure on the barrel. fixed reinstalled and action works fine. now cant wait to go shoot. maybe sat after the gun show.

thanks for all the help

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom