• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Anyone know anywhere I can rent a roto-tiller near Lexington Park? Seems United Rental and Solomons Grand want an arm and a leg for a couple hours worth of rental.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Look for a Home Depot near you with a tool rental center.

I've rented a honda tiller from the HD in Randallstown every spring for the past 3 years, I forget the exact cost but a 24 hour rental is pretty reasonable (or I would have shopped elsewhere the past two years ;)).

Edit:

Bummer... seems the closest one to you is Waldorf. About 40 miles each way. :tdown:

12050 Jefferson Farm Place
    Waldorf, MD 20601
    (301) 638-7222

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Look for a Home Depot near you with a tool rental center.

I've rented a honda tiller from the HD in Randallstown every spring for the past 3 years, I forget the exact cost but a 24 hour rental is pretty reasonable (or I would have shopped elsewhere the past two years ;)).

Edit:

Bummer... seems the closest one to you is Waldorf. About 40 miles each way. :tdown:

12050 Jefferson Farm Place
    Waldorf, MD 20601
    (301) 638-7222

Yeah. Not an HD fan but that would be good. Wish one was closer. They were planning on building one in California near our Lowes but it seems to be in the "works".

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    You are more then welcome to borrow my Craftsman rear tine tiller. All I ask is that you use my gas and hose it off when your done.

BigDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Feb 7, 2014
    There are people with tillers that will do your garden. You are out of season but is there a farm store or garden store where you could ask?

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I find the rear tine with powered drive wheels are much easier to handle and do a better job turning the soil over.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    I'm just seeing this thread and I'm late to the you can borrow mine as well club.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Streetgang picked up, used and returned my Roto-Tiller. This is the way it is supposed to work when you loan out tools. I wish my neighbors and family members could accomplish as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom