• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hailtoby

Running with the Devil.
    Sep 5, 2009
    Charles County
    Any contractors or window guys out there looking for some work?

I need some windows installed. I installed two last year, and was planning on installing more this year, but I hurt my ankle in August and have been on crutches since then. I wont be off the crutches until mid December at the earliest. Needless to say, I wont be able to get them up anytime soon and I want to get the tax credit.

I need 4 or 5 windows installed on the second floor and possibly 4 first floor windows. I plan on getting the windows from home depot so all I need is the actual install.

I can take care of all the interior stuff and even the disposal (just toss them in my yard, Ill bring them to the dump in the spring) if its reflected in the cost.

xcavater

Fed Up
    Oct 27, 2008
    MD
    What didn't work out? I need to get 5 regular sized windows and 1 small bathroom window replaced.

getting Lowes to do it, got the ole run around, your windows need to be special ordered............
    I bought windows off the shelf at Lowes and put them in myself. Last one took me 20 minutes including caulking.

orangecrush

Aug 9, 2009
    cecil co.
    I usually charge $100 per window and that includes wrapping the outside with aluminum and then caulking. Ofcourse that is homeowner buying the window.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom