Attachments

• MSI welcome msg.jpg
      MSI welcome msg.jpg
      40.9 KB · Views: 269

GapBasher

Gunnery Sargent
    Feb 22, 2013
    Spring Lake, MI
    Im a newbie here too. As far as I can tell you have to unlock this achievement. Probably by proving your worth with some informative posts or quick witted comments.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    :sad20:My edit signature is missing from my Usercp button how do I add a signature and how do I get spell chck to work?:sad20:

In the UserCP it should be the second one down in the Settings & Options area (the one just below Edit Avatar is the one you want to click on), click on it and a box you can type in should appear.

As for spell check it all depends on if you have it enabled within your browser. With some browsers you have to manually turn spell check on. Please refer to the "Help" section of your browser for instructions on how to enable spell check.

Im a newbie here too. As far as I can tell you have to unlock this achievement. Probably by proving your worth with some informative posts or quick witted comments.

Hello Private Joker...:rolleyes:

Minuteman - Oath Keeper

Guardian of the Republic
    Jan 28, 2013
    Khandahar, Afghanistan
    :sad20:My edit signature is missing from my Usercp button how do I add a signature and how do I get spell chck to work?:sad20:

Hello. Noticed my signature had disappeared from when I first joined. Lucky for me I was close to 50 so when I finally hit the magic number my signature came back. Don't know why they do it but it isn't my site.

What I did up to that point was just type your signature in your posts like this:

Blah blah blah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom