• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    as of 07/14/09
    Two Sig classic swat 556. MD shooters price is $1999.99.
    two different GSG-5 titanium 1st year anniversary guns. 1 @ 579.99. 1@ 569.99.
    ONe GSG-5pk MD shooters price $529.99
    One used Match Target H-bar. original manual, clean kit, and sling. MD shooters price is $1,100.00.
    ONe Bushmaster m-4 carbine "tactical Ready" model MD shooters price is $1250.00.
    One Bushmaster lite carbine. MD shooters price $1175.00.
    ONe DPMS ar15 carbine. MD shooter price $950.00.
    One Izmash Saiga .308 rifle. MD shooters price $579.99.
    ONe Weatherby varmint rifle with KNoxx stock in .308. MD shooters price $779.99.

New Leupold Mark ar rifle scope for the .223 ar-15. MD shooters price is $389.99
    while supplies last
    We buy, sell, and trade new and used guns

Last edited:

gotguns

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    The Izmash is made in Russia at the original Kalishnakov factory! I have had a chance to shoot several Izmash rifles and shotguns. Perform flawless!! Even the .410 shotgun! The Izmash rifles I shot were pretty ACCURATE, even shooting junk metal case russian ammo!
    SORRY Im not much on hearing something just go bang; if you can't shoot the B*%#! off a nat at 100 yards it aint worht shooting!
    Our 308 comes with a 10 round mag. We can get the surefire 20 round mags for you at an extra cost. THANK YOU!

Tim Hafer

prpete

Nov 10, 2008
    Aberdeen
    I used to own one.Simple, sweet, good stuff.I wanted a more military style rifle, so I sold it.But, you should be happy with it( saiga 308).

prpete

Nov 10, 2008
    Aberdeen
    ' used to own one.Simple, sweet, good stuff.I wanted a more military style rifle, so I sold it.But, you should be happy with it( saiga 308). They come with a 10 rnd mag, you can get 20's.and they come either 16 inch or 20, your choice

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    ...They come with a 10 rnd mag, you can get 20's.and they come either 16 inch or 20, your choice

might be a good time to mention the use of the 20 rounder activates 922r and requires that you swap out 1 more foreign part with a US made part.

i chose to install a Tapco T6 stock as my "one more US made part" to get my parts count down to 10 on the Saiga .223

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom