• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    I went to the show asked around, not sue if I was at your booth. The best price I could find was $675 for a Windam.I didnt pull the trigger(no pun intended)

I thought it was a good show. Glad to see so many Ip's n one place.

To clarify the price of 249.99 posted was for a Mitchell High Standard 12 gauge shotgun with 20" barrel, NOT an AR.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    So my honest opinion of the show is, I loved it, awesome venue, great vendors, good deals and selection, and it was awesome for an inaugural show by a new promoter. On Saturday it was the busiest gun show I have seen since the mid 2013 panic.

Blue Fins

Aug 23, 2011
    This is Dave. I think the show was fantastic. Thank you to all the vendors, helpers, and everyone who attended. I tried to thank each and everyone of you. If I missed saying thank you, I am truly sorry so just in case.... Thank you!!! We all pulled together to make this show a great one.
    After what happened at the shop, it felt great that a bunch of you took time and stopped by, talked a little, wished us well and then had a good time at the show.
    I know parking was tight, the temperature was a little warm and the venue was a little small but you guys showed up and greeted us with open arms. I truly thought the show, being it the first one in the area, would have had a little smaller turnout. Boy, was I wrong... Just over 1500 people showed up this weekend.
    It was fun!! Let's do it again soon! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    This is Dave. I think the show was fantastic. Thank you to all the vendors, helpers, and everyone who attended. I tried to thank each and everyone of you. If I missed saying thank you, I am truly sorry so just in case.... Thank you!!! We all pulled together to make this show a great one.
    After what happened at the shop, it felt great that a bunch of you took time and stopped by, talked a little, wished us well and then had a good time at the show.
    I know parking was tight, the temperature was a little warm and the venue was a little small but you guys showed up and greeted us with open arms. I truly thought the show, being it the first one in the area, would have had a little smaller turnout. Boy, was I wrong... Just over 1500 people showed up this weekend.
    It was fun!! Let's do it again soon?
    :party29::party29::party29::party29:

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Sorry I couldn't make it, but I'm glad it went well.

The strength of everyone involved is encouraging, especially considering the activities at the shop.

Good for everyone involved, in expanding 2A and the acceptability of the gun show in MD!!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007

You need to find a venue along the 95 corridor in Harford County. Other than a few VERY small shows, there aren't anything around. Even White Marsh would work. There is a banquet hall in one of the hotels right off of 24. Probably too cost prohibitive, but that would be nice. Could probably get the Abingdon VFC to cater.

Let me know and I can do the foot work for you if you're interested. Shoot me a PM and we can talk.

Oddway Otts

Mar 17, 2008
    Harford County
    Went today. It was a nice show. I picked up a few parts and a lot of information for an AR build that I just don't know how I want it to end up. I appreciated the patience of the vendors letting me try out (read that fondle) so many different style uppers. Toward the end of the cruise, I came across the guy with a couple Yugo made SKS's that looked really nice, maybe forged rather than stamped trigger guards, @ $400 each. I'd left the house without the checkbook or credit card, and came up about $40.00 short in cash. I could have borrowed and bought one, but I didn't. I can be so dumb sometimes. But it was a nice show.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Went today. It was a nice show. I picked up a few parts and a lot of information for an AR build that I just don't know how I want it to end up. I appreciated the patience of the vendors letting me try out (read that fondle) so many different style uppers. Toward the end of the cruise, I came across the guy with a couple Yugo made SKS's that looked really nice, maybe forged rather than stamped trigger guards, @ $400 each. I'd left the house without the checkbook or credit card, and came up about $40.00 short in cash. I could have borrowed and bought one, but I didn't. I can be so dumb sometimes. But it was a nice show.

that was John Davis. we were set up next to him. i bet he would have negotiated the price with you. a very nice guy to deal with.:thumbsup:

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD

It was a great show, Dave!! Good vendors, good customers and your staff is awesome! They kept the camera jockeys away and all went smoothly. You, Jaime and your staff made sure we were good throughout the show, and the unexpected "Best Handgun Display" trophy will be coveted for many years to come.

We didn't sell as much as other shows, but attendees were willing to talk to us about future business (unlike other shows we've been to). I had a lady agree to schedule an HQL class with 9 of her family and friends who were given incorrect information about their legal backgrounds from another instructor (not anyone at the show, by the way). It's amazing what you can learn if you actually listen to someone. We made plenty of contacts for future business that I'm sure will surpass revenues of other shows.

Here's looking forward to the next one! You can automatically sign us up for 4 tables again.

Nobody

Ultimate Member
    Jan 15, 2009
    As a member of the Grand Lodge of Maryland, I would like to thank Dave and the whole crew at Blue Fins for having this event and I think it went well, I thank everyone for your purchase of food and the money made will be put to get to good use helping those less fortunate than us. My only regret is that we only have 104 parking spots but it is what it is and we worked it thru. Also I want to thank Chad and Dave for helping me purchase a new carry gun, thanks for everything and I hope we can do it again.

Jeff (NOBODY)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom