• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    This morning I was killing time, looking on the internet. Went on a few different sites, one being armslist. Found a decent looking gun i have wanted for some time, Beretta M9. The guy was asking 600 for it, unfired, bought it 2 months ago. I texte him. We talked a little, i offered him 400. He said if i came and got it tonight, I could have it. So we made it happen. So now we, the gf, me, and the m9 are on our way home together. Better pics to follow once I get home.

vsm3xc.jpg

29m21z7.jpg

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Sweet its amazing what can happen out of Maryland. I paid alot more for my M9. Its hard to frankly find a sexier gun than a Beretta 92

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Thanks! So far im pretty happy with her.

I figured the first gun in the land of freedom purchase i made should be a gun that came from a land of 2a oppression, where i came from as well. It serves as a memory of MDS as well.

watts

Jun 17, 2013
    moco
    Thanks! So far im pretty happy with her.

I figured the first gun in the land of freedom purchase i made should be a gun that came from a land of 2a oppression, where i came from as well. It serves as a memory of MDS as well.

I'm not sure if that's poetic or ironic...love the pickup either way.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Bastard......... I mean that in the nicest way possible :D

I'm not sure if that's poetic or ironic...love the pickup either way.

:D wait until my October 1st purchase and thread lol

Did i mention the longest wait with this purchase was the 45 minute drive to pick it up in Daytona? Lol

My girlffriend doesnt like it. She thinks berettas are ugly. Px4's i can understand...but a m9/92 is sexxy as hell. The italian/american lines. Although, she likes her glock so i cant fault her. I love glocks too, but they are that face only a mother could love lol. Like that tuff chick who just got something about her you want to ride her all night long, but she wouldnt win any beauty contests.

I will say, the beretta aint no sig...but i guess thats more like comparing a smoking hot german girl to a smoking hot italian girl.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    How did I know this was your thread by the title alone? :D

Glad to hear of your freedom loving adventures outside the walls of this godforsaken state.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    :D wait until my October 1st purchase and thread lol

Did i mention the longest wait with this purchase was the 45 minute drive to pick it up in Daytona? Lol

My girlffriend doesnt like it. She thinks berettas are ugly. Px4's i can understand...but a m9/92 is sexxy as hell. The italian/american lines. Although, she likes her glock so i cant fault her. I love glocks too, but they are that face only a mother could love lol. Like that tuff chick who just got something about her you want to ride her all night long, but she wouldnt win any beauty contests.

I will say, the beretta aint no sig...but i guess thats more like comparing a smoking hot german girl to a smoking hot italian girl.

German girls come with beer and brats, Italian girls only come with a red wave of sauce.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    How did I know this was your thread by the title alone? :D

Glad to hear of your freedom loving adventures outside the walls of this godforsaken state.

:D lol am i that predictable?? Lol

We are enjoying it though. Im glad i fianlly got my first purchase done. Its been eating away at me since i got my license. But since it was so easy its given the bug back to me....

Wow! Great deal on a fantastic handgun. I own one, so I know how much you will enjoy it :gun2:

Ive wanted one for a while just because of what it is. Military sidearm, plus its fame in sooo many movies. Its just to cool not to have one.

German girls come with beer and brats, Italian girls only come with a red wave of sauce.

I love them big booby german girls ;)

You lucky dog ! You stole that beautiful Beretta !,

I didnt steal it...theres a bill of sale lol. Yeah i think i got a good deal so far. Everything seems to work just fine. I really dont think he shot it either.

Very nice! What a deal!

Thanks!

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Cleaned it up today. It doesnt seem like the previous owner shot it. He said he didnt but i usually dont take anyones word for it. Had the normal amount of dirt a new gun has. Im actually impressed.

Thinking this might make a good car gun.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Cleaned it up today. It doesnt seem like the previous owner shot it. He said he didnt but i usually dont take anyones word for it. Had the normal amount of dirt a new gun has. Im actually impressed.

Thinking this might make a good car gun.

Makes a great car gun in MD too, as long as that car never leaves your driveway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom