New guy from Valley Forge PA area and I need help!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCinPA

Sep 25, 2009
    Eastern PA
    Hi there!

I used to go to a group (maybe Yahoo!?) for a group called Maryland Shooters and they had lots of wonderful articles on field stripping ARs, cleaning them, modifying them, LTC Santose's IBZ, etcetera.

Was that you guys, and where the heck is all that stuff? It may be obvious, but I'm sometimes Internet challenged. :D

Thanks.

John

Hmm I dunno about the ar15 dealie, but I probably don't go back far enough. As one former PA person to a PA person, you should also check out and join pafoa.org if you haven't already. Another great resource.

You should probably try brownell's as they have a video section for replacing parts on the ar15.

guthook

Grrr.
    Apr 7, 2008
    St. Mary's
    Hi there!

I used to go to a group (maybe Yahoo!?) for a group called Maryland Shooters and they had lots of wonderful articles on field stripping ARs, cleaning them, modifying them, LTC Santose's IBZ, etcetera.

Was that you guys, and where the heck is all that stuff? It may be obvious, but I'm sometimes Internet challenged. :D

Thanks.

John

Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

I know what you're talking about, but not aware of where it is now. That group shut down in I think February and there was talk of moving the info to another location.

Good luck. :)

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Welcome to the group JC, you will find alot of info here, however for field striping a AR , your Best bet is to go to Youtube and watch a video so you can pause as you do it with yours.. But as far as modifying one there are lots of guys on here that have them and should be able to answer most any question you have. Again Welcome. :thumbsup:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I exchanged several emails with the owners of that site after they announced that they were closing up shop. We offered to take their data and host it here so that it wouldn't be lost, but I never heard back from the guy.

kgain673

I'm sorry for the typos!!
    Dec 18, 2007
    hey I was born and raised in Coatesville! I think the shooting community is bigger here then in PA. Prices are a little highter, welcome to maryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom