• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Send Help

MDS Supporter
    May 11, 2023
    Wicomico
    What's the issue?
    I have a gen 4 G19. I currently have a Grey Ghost milled slide with a Trijicon RMR and a Zev slide with a Holosun. When firing both milled slides and holding the trigger back after firing, the slide does not go completely back into battery. Only after I release the trigger does the slide goes back into battery. Obviously the OEM slide works flawlessly. I just don't understand. All Glock OEM for the frame as well as the Zev slide. The Grey Ghost slide has it's respective internal parts. I'm at a loss.

Send Help

MDS Supporter
    May 11, 2023
    Wicomico
    What's the issue?
    I have a gen 4 G19. I currently have a Grey Ghost milled slide with a Trijicon RMR and a Zev slide with a Holosun. When firing both milled slides and holding the trigger back after firing, the slide does not go completely back into battery. Only after I release the trigger does the slide goes back into battery. Obviously the OEM slide works flawlessly. I just don't understand. All Glock OEM for the frame as well as the Zev slide. The Grey Ghost slide has it's respective internal parts. I'm at a loss.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Have you tried a Glock barrel in either of the problem child slides?

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    My apologies, both slides have the OEM barrel
    Sounds like possible rough chambers. Do you have a known good barrel you can swap with the others?

Make sure the firing pin safety retracts all the way up into the slide? Have you pull the safety plunger to make sure the springs are in straight?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom