• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • niftyvt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 21, 2010
    Virginia
    Looks like a mangey P30. Bet it still shoots more accurately than a glock.
    Sent from the Bantu Wind using Tapatalk.

Not to mention more durable and reliable.

:lol:

Maybe after its in service for a decade or more and we get some examples that have hundreds of thousands of rounds through them. . . then we might be able to make a reliability and durability conclusion.

And I still have no idea why people think Glocks are inaccurate . . . 50 yard hits are simply a matter of having a good trigger press and good sight alignment . . . I can do it with my g19 and it has XS Big Dots on it.

As far as this new HK goes. . .at first look, I want one :D

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    :lol:

Maybe after its in service for a decade or more and we get some examples that have hundreds of thousands of rounds through them. . . then we might be able to make a reliability and durability conclusion.

And I still have no idea why people think Glocks are inaccurate . . . 50 yard hits are simply a matter of having a good trigger press and good sight alignment . . . I can do it with my g19 and it has XS Big Dots on it.

As far as this new HK goes. . .at first look, I want one :D

I LOVE Glocks. But after thousands of rounds so far out of my P30 and my Glock, I am more accurate with my P30. Same goes for everyone who plays with it. Glocks are a fine weapon and easy to use. The Hk DA/SA wasnt easy for me to get used to and I still sometimes wish I had the LEM trigger. I wonder if you can swap them in.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I LOVE Glocks. But after thousands of rounds so far out of my P30 and my Glock, I am more accurate with my P30. Same goes for everyone who plays with it. Glocks are a fine weapon and easy to use. The Hk DA/SA wasnt easy for me to get used to and I still sometimes wish I had the LEM trigger. I wonder if you can swap them in.

You can.

FWIW, I have the Match trigger, and while it's nice, it doesn't cure the country mile long take-up and reset.

bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    Just paid for my pre - order from the HK forums..now for it to sit in jail until the roster board approves it :mad:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD

All of Mrgunsngears seem so similar, he never says anything negative or really positive (fence sitter videos), if you seen one you seen them all type reviewers. He is definitely not trying to burn any bridges. Especially since he put a video out saying that he would never really give a negative review..

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    FYI....Got to feel all over a VP9 a little while back. Makes me want to get an HQL (dammit). My buddy ( who owns several high end pistols and he favors Glock) claims that "It's one of the finest pistols he owns and is EXTREMELY accurate".
    He says the full size grip is a little too big to conceal...for him anyway.

Last edited:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I got to dry fire one of these recently and was NOT impressed with the trigger at all. Over all grip feel is similar to a ppq. Why not just get a ppq with a nicer trigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom