• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saginaw

Jan 13, 2013
    Fort Meade, Odenton
    New Indoor Training Facility Coming To Central Maryland - Input Needed

A person who I consider a friend and a strong advocate of the 2nd Amendment is spearheading an effort to develop a state of the art training facility in the DC Metro area.

I'm impressed by his vision for this project but he is still seeking input from the largest body of shooters that he can survey and I of course told him that I could handle that for him. :D

As such I am forwarding his request to have you take the survey at this link:

http://www.officer.com/blog/10706558/the-irony-of-training

Scroll down a ways and you will see the link to the survey. I was not able to get the link to work directly from here.

Here's a chance for MDS to help shape the future of a major new training facility that sounds as if it will dwarf anything else in the region.

I have no personal investment in this project and am only forwarding the survey as a courtesy to the principal person involved in it.
    Done very interesting timeing and all

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    Read the article - agreed.

Took the survey. Offered my full support. Provided contact and investor info. Left comments.

My biggest problem with MD ranges is they treat everyone like they are an idiot - which, is probably a fair assessment most of the time. However, I quite a bit more training and experience than the average shooter. I will there was a way to take test and get qualified out of kindergarden.

I would pay extra for a range where I could come out of the holster, work transitions, and work rapid controlled pairs on 2" dots. Lets not even get started on moving your feet or working from behind cover....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom