• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    I have lived in Towson all my life. I have seen the changes the Light rail has caused. I used to work with a ex Baltimore county police officer. He told me that when the light rail was down to add a second line. Auto theft in the county went down 80%. I think anyone that lives in this area should fight this.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I'm so glad I live in the middle of nowhere.
    I still have the odd shit bag out here in the sticks, but at least they have to take their mom's car or steal one to get here.
    Good luck guys.

dannyp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 30, 2018
    no one should live within the confines of a bus or rail line , all it does is bring the yoots to your door .

2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Most of the time, there are more people in cars waiting for the ride and rob to cross than there are people on the train.

I grew up in Towson. It's sad to see what it's become and where it's headed. Thank Johnny O. and his friends for encouraging this kind of $#!+.

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    In Charlotte, criminals loved the light rail. They used it to get to where the good loot was then use the real for get away.
    Not surprisingly, property crime went up along the light rail route.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    I am shocked when I see this. But also at the same time they are pushing ahead with adding light rail though Baltimore county. Towson area. When the state can't afford to keep what they have running.

fishgutzy

MDS Supporter
    Aug 25, 2022
    AA County
    I am shocked when I see this. But also at the same time they are pushing ahead with adding light rail though Baltimore county. Towson area. When the state can't afford to keep what they have running.
    The state is counting on increased rider demand as the EV mandates being to radically increase the cost of used cars and parts. An increasing percentage of the population will be forced into gov't transit.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Michael S

Nov 6, 2012
    Towson
    Just out of curiosity, what is the issue with this? 1. Multi billion dollar project to add a second light rail that runs next to the existing one we already have. 2. The route is one of the heaviest traveled roads in the area. It will take all the roads to one lane instead of two. 3. Most of the people that live in the area are spread out over miles. So will not do anything to help the existing community. This project will make our area a traffic nightmare. Also along the route they are planning on adding multiple apartment units to an area already over crowded with population. Many of those units will include section 8 housing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom